Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 3/8 edition

Wow I can't believe it really is March. We actually pulled our grill out on Saturday evening because it was SO NICE! Hopefully more of that to come! For this week here is my plan:

Saturday: Grilled hamburgers and hot dogs with spinach salad and chips
Sunday: Left over hamburgers and hot dogs, crackers with cream cheese, and spinach salad
Monday: Chicken Tortilla soup, homemade bread
Tuesday: Skillet lasagna, left over bread and green beans
Wednesday: Meat Loaf with mashed potatoes and corn
Thursday: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches (used recipe out of Better Homes and Garden cook book), raw veggies and crackers
Friday: Whatever you can find... no pizza this week because are leaving for TX the next morning!

I have to confess that this past week I did something that I never thought I would do. I bought split chicken breasts. Now this may not sound like a big deal, but for me it is:) I grew up eating boneless breasts only so this was a new adventure. I will post a great recipe I used for these and the meals I plan on making with my chicken tomorrow!

No comments: