Friday, December 4, 2009
They may have these ads available in the store as well, but I am not sure on that...
Print $1.50/1 coupons for both boxes HERE and you can get these for only .27/box.. WHOHOO!
While you are there print the .55/1 Lunchables coupon to get these for FREE or close to FREE at Dillons when they go on sale! I am not sure of the regular price but they often get marked $1/1!
If your kiddos are Goldfish lovers then don't forget the .75/1 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish coupon! These often are $1.67/1 at Dillons making them only .67/bag after coupon!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
- Hershey morsels at Hy-Vee for 1.77/1... if you have the $1/3 coupon these turn out to only be 1.44/1... a little higher than Aldi price but Aldi does not sell peanut butter chips that I know of. So if you need peanut butter chips for your goodies I would get them this week!
- Blue Bonnet margarine sticks=.48/1 (this is a great price for margarine and lower than Aldi off brand price!)
- Hy-Vee brand sweetened condensed milk=1.19/1 (the name brand is usually 1.99/1 can and I am not sure if Aldi even has an off brand!)
- Chex Cereal=1.88/box (use $1/2 coupons from recent inserts or here to get these for only 1.38/box... better than the Aldi off brand price of 1.80/box and higher!
- Garden Club corn syrup at Hy-Veee for $1.50/1 (you might be able to get Kyro cheaper with a coupon but not by much, so if you don't have a coupon I would get this brand this week!)
- Breyer's ice cream or Sara Lee pies=2.29/1 when you buy 3 at Dillons (use .75/1 Breyers ice cream to make these only 1.29/1) ($1/1 SL frozen dessert coupon here making these only $1.29/1) You won't find these cheaper than this!!!
- Kroger bagged potatoes=$1.50/1 (last year Hy-Vee put theirs on sale for .99/bag so they may do that again, but for now Kroger is a great price if you want to get ahead!)
- Hy-Vee baking peanuts=.99/16 oz. bag (it doesn't get cheaper than that!!!)
- Stove Top Stuffing is .75/1 after in ad coupon at Apple Markte (beats Aldi off brand price of .88/1)
- Best Choice cream of soups at Apple Market=.49/1 (beats ANY price!)
- Kroger 16 oz. cans of party peanuts (for chex mix..yum!=1.99/1 (last year they had an 8 hour sale where these went on sale for .99/1 but there are no guarantees that will happen again)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
- 8 lb. bags of red delicious apples, oranges or grapefruit=2.98/1 (THERE IS NO BEATING THIS PRICE!)
- Ragu Pasta sauce=.98/1 (use .60/2 to get these for .68/1)
- Best Choice shredded cheese=1.28/1 (can't beat that this week!)
- American Beauty Pasta=.98/1
- Best Choice cream of soups=2/.98 (Aldi price is .59/1)
- Pillsbury brownie or cake mix=.88/1 (use .40/1 brownie mix to get this for only .18/1)
- Taco Bell taco shells=.99/1 (same as Aldi price)
- Best Choice vegetable oil=1.99/1 48 oz (same as Aldi price)
- Best choice crescent rolls=$1/1 (beats Aldi off brand price of $1.67/1)
- Dole Garden salad or slaw mix=$1/1
- 5lb. box of cuties clementines=4.99/1 (use $1/1 coupon here if your store will take printables to get these for only 3.99/1)
- Fresh Avocados=.59/1 (unbeatable this week!)
- Select varieties of pears=.99/lb.
- Roma tomatoes=.99/lb.
- Green Peppers=.59/1
- Kraft Miracle whip=$1.49/1 after coupon
- Kraft salad dressing=$1.49/1 after coupon
- Oscar Meyer hot dogs or lunch meat=.99/1 after coupon
- Kraft American singles=2/$3 after in ad coupon
- Kraft Deli creations=.99/1 after in ad coupon
- Stove Top stuffing=2/$1.50 after in ad coupon
- Oscar Meyer bacon=$1.49/1 after in ad coupon
- Gold Medal flour=1.49/5lb. bag (Aldi price for their brand is 1.33/1)
- Hy-Vee boneless/skinless chicken breasts=1.99/1lb.
- Hormel boneless pork lion=1.69/lb.
- Hy-Vee chunk light tuna=.39/1 with in ad coupon
- 15 oz. Midwest county fair canned fruit cocktail, peaches or pears=.79/1
- Hy-Vee brand big cans of coffee=4.99/1 (Aldi price for their off brand is 4.49/1)
- 16 oz. bag of Hy-Vee baking peanuts (Spanish or blanched)=1.49/1 (great price to stock up on for holiday baking!)
- Butter Kearnal canned veggies=.50/1 (Aldi price is .49/1 and Dillons has theirs for .42/1 when you buy a case this week)
- Pepsi 2-liters=$1/1
- Hy-Vee toaster pastries=.88/1 with in ad coupon
- Mrs. Grimes canned beans=.50/1 (beats Aldi price of .59/1)
- Nissan top ramen noodles=8/$1 with in ad coupon
- Hy-Vee 10 oz. bags of pretzels=$1/1 (Aldi price)
- Hormel Black Label sliced bacon=$2.50/1 (same as Aldi off brand price)
- Hy-Vee 1/2 gallons of O.J.=1.38/1
- Midwest county fair frozen veggies=.88/1 (beats Aldi price of .95/1)
- Blue Bonnet spread quarters=.48/1 with in ad coupon (beats ANY price!)
- Hy-Vee yogurt=.40/1 (beats Aldi price of .43/1)
- Hershey's baking chips=$1.77/1 (use $1/3 coupon to get these for only 1.44/1... Aldi has lowered their price this week to 1.29/1 for their brand of baking chips)
- Hy-Vee brand canola or vegetable oil 32 oz.=1.48/1 (Aldi price for .48 oz is 1.99/1)
- Hy-Vee brand sweetened condensed milk=1.19/1
- Hy-Vee 18 ct. large eggs=1.88/1 with in ad coupon (I am not sure on Aldi price this week for eggs, but I am guessing 12 ct is around .99/1)
- Betty Crocker bake mix=.89/1
- Chex Cereal=1.88/box (use $1/2 coupons from recent inserts or here to get these for only 1.38/box... beats any price!)
- Pillsbury brownie mix=$1.18/1 (use .40/1 coupon to get these for .78/1
- Kleenex facial tissue .78 or 110 ct=.88/1 with in-ad online coupon
- Garden Club corn syrup=$1.50/1 (beats Aldi price of 1.99/1)
- Keebler or Cheez-it snack crackers=$1.77/1 (if Wheatables or All Bran crackers are included print $1.50/1 coupons here to get these for only .27/box!!!)
- Ronzoni healthy harvest or smart taste pasta=1.18/1 (use $1/2 smart taste here to get these for only .68/!!!.. stock up!)
- Skippy PB=1.77/1 (use .40 or .60/1 coupon to get this as low as 1.17/1!)
- Daisy brand sour cream=1.49/1 (use .50/1 coupon to get this for .99/1)
- Disney Naval oranges=10/$2 or only .20/1 (great price!)
- Driscoll's raspberries, blackberries and blueberries=1.88/1 (4.4-6oz)
- Mission Ripe Hass avocados=$1/1 (better price at Dillons this week for only .88/1)
- Washington stemlit, fuji, granny smith or cameo apples=.98/lb.
- 10lb. bag of Hy-Vee russet baking potatoes=1.99/1 (beats ANY price)
- 4ct pack of stoplight peppers =2.99/1 (Aldi price for 3 is 2.79/1)
- 2.5 bag of Tyson frozen chicken breasts=4.88/1
- Palermos classic frozen pizzas=$1.67/1
- Coke 2 liters=$1/1
- Robert's individual cups of yogurt=.40/1
Please remember that that I get credit when you use the coupon links I provide for printing and loading. You can print coupon.com coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here **NEW ONES CAME OUT YESTERDAY!**
**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
- Boneless Pork Loin=1.99/lb.
- Big Bag fruit sale=2.99/1 (this includes naval oranges (4lbs) or Washington red delicious apples (5lbs.).. GREAT PRICE!
- Chicken of the Sea tuna=2/$1
- Ritz Crackers=1.99/1 (there is a $1 printable out these... anybody know where it is at?)
- Big K 2-liters=2/$1
- Breyer's ice cream or Sara Lee pies=2.29/1 when you buy 3 (use .75/1 Breyers ice cream to make these only 1.29/1) ($1/1 SL frozen dessert coupon here making these only $1.29/1 or there is a $1/1 paper coupon from recent inserts but I am not sure it was in ours?)
- Case (12 cans) Kroger tomatoes=4.99/1 or only .42/1... beats Aldi price of .49/1!
- Case (12 cans) Kroger veggies (corn, green beans, peas)=4.99/1 or only .42/1... beats Aldi price of .49/1!!
- Reames noodles=2/$3 (use coupon from recent inserts, I think it is $1/1 or .50/1 but either way it makes these only .50/1!!!)
- Kroger 12 oz. varieties of peanuts=1.99/1 (great price especially if you need these for holiday baking!)
- Hot/Lean Pockets=$1.88/1 (use .50/1 coupon to get these for only .88/1)
- Kroger Olives or Pickles=33% off
- Kroger frozen potatoes=2/$3 (or only $1.50/1)
- Kroger beef smokies=$2.50/1 (same as Aldi price)
- Kroger 8 oz. pkg. pepperoni=$2.50/1 (Aldi price is only $1.99/1)
- 5lb. box of Cutie Clementines=$5.99/1 (my guess is $1/1 coupons will come out soon, but I haven't seen any yet... maybe this Sunday?)
- Suave Deodorant=$1/1 (use .50/1 coupon to get this FREE!)
- Suave shampoo or conditioner=$1/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for only .50/1!)
- Gillette Body wash or hair care=B1G1 ( use $1/1 body wash coupons for a better deal.. my guess is that these are priced at $3.50 or more)
- Kroger 10lb. bag of potatoes=2.99/1 (same as Aldi price)
- Jonsonville breakfast sausage links=$2.50/1 (use .55/1 coupon to get these for $1.50/1)
- Pork butt roast=1.39/lb.
- Duracell batteries=1.88/1 ** DEAL IDEA** Buy 6=$11.28, use 6 .75/1 coupons and total OOP=$5.28 and get a $5 catalina back to use on your next purchase... so that is only .28 for 6 packs of batteries!!! (I believe this catalina is still going on... correct me if I am wrong)
- Avocados=.88/1 (great price!)
- Kroger 1lb. bag of baby carrots=$1.25/1 (Aldi price is .99/1)
- Washington pears=$1.29/lb. (great price!)
- Delmonte canned fruit or tomatoes (use $1/8 coupon to get these .88/1... good price on the fruit, not tomatoes)
- Kroger dips, sour cream or cottage cheese 16 oz.
- Coke 2-liters
- Barilla Pasta
- Hunts 26 oz. can spaghetti sauce
- Parkay margarine (use $1/2 to get these for only .50/1)
- Pillsbury grands crescent rolls (4 ct.) cinnamon rolls (5ct) or Biscuits 10 ct. (use coupons from recent inserts, printed here and loaded here and here for a great deal!)
- Tony's Single serve pizzas (use .50/1 coupon to get these FREE!)
Kellogg's Cereal, Nutrigrain Bars, Keebler or Sunshine Cookies and Crackers= 50% OFF! I am not sure on starting prices on these? Below are some of the coupons you will want to have with your for great deals! ALL PRINTABLES CAN BE PRINTED HERE or you can use the links I provided below... the are the same.
- $1.50/1 Wheatables coupon printed here
- $1/1 Special K blueberry cereal printed here
- $1/1 Corn Flakes touch of honey cereal printed here
- $1/2 boxes of Special K bars printed here
- $1/2 boxes of Rice Krispie treats printed here
- $1.50/1 All Bran crackers printed here
- $1/2 Keebler flip sides crackers printed here
- .55/1 Keebler sandwich crackers printed here
- $1/1 Special K crackers
- $1/1 Frosted Mini Wheats
- $1.50/1 favorite coffee when you purchase 3 Kellogs cereal printable here
- $1/3 Kellogs creal (recent inserts)
- $1/2 selected Kellog's cereal (recent inserts)
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
My time saving tip: Load all coupons at one time and then use the "print your list" function and keep this list with your paper coupons!
Save $0.40 when you buy any flavor 17.5 OZ. OR LARGER Betty Crocker® Cookie Mix.
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE TUB any flavor/variety Betty Crocker® Frosting.
Save $0.40 when you buy any flavor Box or Pouch Betty Crocker® Potatoes (Except Potato Buds®).
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE any flavor Betty Crocker® Warm Delights® Bowls OR Betty Crocker® Warm Delights® Minis Bowls.Save $0.60 when you buy 40 OZ. OR LARGER Original Bisquick® OR Bisquick Heart Smart® Baking Mix.
Save $0.50 when you buy any flavor 4.5 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix® OR Chex® 100 Calorie Snack.
Save $1.00 when you buy any TWO Chex® cereals.
Save $0.55 when you buy Cinnamon Toast Crunch® cereal.
Save $0.50 when you buy TWO any variety Green Giant® Frozen Boxed Vegetables.
Save $1.00 when you buy TWO PACKAGES any variety Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cookie Dough.
Save $0.50 when you buy TWO packages of Pillsbury® Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts .
Save $0.30 when you buy TWO any size/variety Refrigerated Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits.
Save $0.55 when you buy any flavor/variety Pillsbury® Savorings® products.
Save $0.40 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls OR Grands!® Sweet Rolls.
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE any variety Progresso® Broth.
Save $0.50 when you buy TWO any flavor Progresso® Soups.
Save $0.50 when you buy SIX any variety Yoplait® Yogurt cups (Original, Light, Thick & Creamy, OR Whips!®) OR any flavor Yoplait® Original OR Light Smoothie.
Save $.55 when purchasing 1 box of LEAN POCKETS® brand BREAKFAST sandwiches.
Save $1.00 on one (1) package of Purina® TIDY CATS® or Yesterday's News® brand Cat Litter, any size, any variety.
Save $1.00 on six (6) cans or pouches of Purina® brand Wet Cat Food, any size, any variety.
Save $1.00 on six (6) cans of Purina® brand Wet Cat Food, any size, any variety.
Save $0.50 on three (3) cans or pouches of Purina® brand Wet Dog Food, any size, any variety.
Save $1.00 on any ONE (1) KOTEX® Product.
Save $.25 on any ONE (1) 4-pack or Larger COTTONELLE® Toilet Paper.
Save $1.00 on any two packages of Huggies® Diapers.
Save $4 on a Scotch(tm) Fur Fighter(tm) Hair Remover Starter Kit.
Have you seen these in our CVS store yet? I had not, but picked one up when I was in Lawrence the other day. You can earn extra bucks just by using reusable bags at CVS!
Simply buy the green tag pictured above and attach it to ANY reusable bag (some cashiers have been known to tell customers that it has to be a CVS bag). Be sure to take that bag with you every time you shop CVS and have the cashier scan the tag. For every fourth visit (scan) you will recieve 1 EB!
Also I hear that Dillons will give you .05 cents for every reusable bag you use. They simply take the amount off of your transaction. Any place else I don't know about? I am behind on the times with this reusable bag stuff:)
Monday, November 30, 2009
This deal is good through Tuesday!
You can load your coupons here. Remember it is much more time effective to just load all of your coupons at one time!
Sunday: Cheeseburger rolls/green valley steamer with potatoes and green beans
Monday: Potato Soup, apple slices
Tuesday: Chicken tetrazzini, bread, green beans
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Pie, steamed broccoli , fruit
Thursday: Cheesy Chicken and Rice casserole, fruit, bread
Friday: Not sure yet:)
Breakfasts will consisit of cereal, eggs and toast or banana muffins from the freazer and fruit. Luches are usually sandwiches of some sort or left overs:) I usually serve fruit with breakfast and fruit and veggies at lunch.
Sunday, November 29, 2009
I just ordered my FREE PHOTO CALENDER to give as a Christmas gift! The calender was FREE and all I paid was shipping. My shipping charges came out to be about $5.67... not a bad price for a great Christmas gift that anyone would LOVE, especially the grandparents of our family:)
All I did was go here and scroll down to the FREE calendar option. They have other FREE offers also only for the cost of shipping. Those include:
- Return address labels
- Holiday Cards
- Desk calenders
- Photo mugs
- Photo flip books
- Photo magnets
- AND MORE!