Monday, November 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 11/30 Edition

Below is my $50/week menu. I actually have everything I need for my dinners in my pantry/freezer! All my hard work stocking up on items when prices are good paid of this week for sure!

Saturday: Pizza
Sunday: Cheeseburger rolls/green valley steamer with potatoes and green beans
Monday: Potato Soup, apple slices
Tuesday: Chicken tetrazzini, bread, green beans
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Pie, steamed broccoli , fruit
Thursday: Cheesy Chicken and Rice casserole, fruit, bread
Friday: Not sure yet:)

Breakfasts will consisit of cereal, eggs and toast or banana muffins from the freazer and fruit. Luches are usually sandwiches of some sort or left overs:) I usually serve fruit with breakfast and fruit and veggies at lunch.

Happy Monday!

No comments: