I just received this from the Dillons corporate office. This is the CORRECT coupon policy despite what rumors may have been floating around the internet. Notice that nothing has changed. Also, ALL KS and MO stores received this updated and corrected coupon policy at their stores yesterday. I have bolded areas that were recently thought to not be true.
Dillon Stores Coupon Policy
(Includes all Dillons and Gerbes locations)
Please see below for general coupon guidelines, valid at Dillons and Gerbes locations across Kansas and Missouri.
Doubling Manufacturer’s Coupons
• With the use of the customer’s Dillons shoppers card:
o Manufacturer coupons will double up to and including 50¢ to $1.00.
§ i.e.: 25¢ coupon will double up to 50¢. A 50¢ coupon will double to $1.00.
o Manufacturer coupons with a face value of 51¢ through 99¢ will receive an additional discount to make the total coupon (with discount) equal $1.00.
§ i.e.: 60¢ coupon will receive a 40¢ coupon discount to $1.00.
• Doubling does not apply to free, store, digital coupons, or items prohibited by law.
• As a practice, we do discourage the use of expired coupons. However, we will accept expired coupons up to two weeks following the coupon’s expiration date.
Tax with Coupons
• Customers are responsible for taxes any item redeemed with a free coupon.
Store Coupons (from Dillons or Kroger)
• All store coupons (issued from Dillons or Kroger) are good for one use only. Store coupons cannot be doubled, are nontransferable, and duplication of these coupons is prohibited.
Digital Coupons from www.dillons.com or www.gerbes.com
• Customers will have the opportunity to load manufacturer and store coupons directly to their Dillons shopper’scard at www.dillons.com or www.gerbes.com.
• Customers may create an account using their Dillons shopper’s card for coupon offer. They can easily “clip”coupon offers from the site and load them directly to their shopper’s card for instant savings at the register.
• Digital coupons are available approximately one hour after loading.
• Digital coupons are limited to a one-time use. A limit of 150 coupons can be added per shopper’s card. All digital coupon values reflect exact discounts at the register – digital coupons will not double.
• Digital coupons will stack with manufacturer, store, and internet print-at-home coupons.
• Digital coupon offers will be updated each month. See site for expiration dates.
Internet Coupons / Print at Home (PAH) Coupons
• We do accept print-at-home (PAH) Internet coupons in our stores. Additional print-at-home coupons are also available at www.dillons.com or www.gerbes.com.
• “Buy one get one free” Internet coupons will be accepted, if the coupon requirements are met.
• Black and white copies of Internet coupons featuring barcodes will be accepted.
• There are no limits on the number of Internet print-at-home coupons that can be redeemed in the transaction; however Internet print-at-home coupons do not stack (i.e. one coupon per item, if the coupon requirements are met).
• Management does reserve the right to reject any Internet coupon, which appears to have been altered or fails
to scan properly.
• We do accept competitor Pharmacy coupons, up to the face value, if all requirements are met. The competitor Pharmacy coupons must be handled in the Pharmacy only. We do not accept any other competitor coupons.
• The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon(s).