Friday, November 6, 2009
This is a great deal to take advantage of if you need meat and cheese! Hy-Vee 8 oz. shreds are 1.88/1 this week so don't forget to take $1.50/2lbs of cheese coupons with you!!!!
I got the 1lb. ground beef rolls that are on sale for 1.77 for only 1.51/1!!!! And I believe the split chicken breasts are only .99/lb. making them only .84/lb. after discount!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
- Buy 8 8oz. bags of Kroger Cheese (or bars) at 2/$3=$12
- Use $2/$10 dairy purchase coupon
- Use .45/1 Kroger cheese coupon
- Use 2 $1.50/2 lbs of ANY cheese coupons printed here
Remember you CAN freeze cheese and if you don't get Dillons coupons call the customer service number on your card and request that you start recieving them! These coupons are said to be tailored to your shopping habits so I guess they decided I buy a lot of dairy or something:)
Mega 10 deals (see HERE)=$13.00
4lbs ground beef=$7 (used $1.50/5lb. purchase coupon=$5.50
Total=$19.50 including tax
12 boxes of Cereal (details HERE)=8.78 (and I got back 2 $6 catalinas to use on milk)
2 Gallons of Hy-vee Milk at 2.69/1=$5.38 (used $6 cat from cereal deal)=FREE!
5lb. bag of Russet Potatoes=.99
1lb. bag of baby carrots=.69
6 cans of Butter Kernal veggies=$2.00
2 boxes of Wheat Thins at 1.98/1=3.98 (used 2 $1/1 Wheat Thins coupon)=1.98 for both boxes!
Total OOP=$17.00 after tax and I still have a $6 catalina to use on milk!
Stuffing Mix=.89 (for a meal that is getting moved to next week)
2 bags of Garden salad at .50/1=$1
1 bag of egg noodles (for meal next week)=.99
4 tomatoes on the vine=.99
2lb.s of bananas=.93
2 Cumbers at .59/1=1.18
2 1lb. butter quarters at 1.39/1=2.78
1 1lb. imperial spread=.69
2lb. tub of red grapes=1.58
4 ct pkg. of pears=1.19
1 bag of 6 sweet potatoes=1.59
Saltines (for next week dinner)=.89
bag of tortilla chips=.99
12 ct large eggs=.78/1
Total for the week=$59.50. This is higher than my "weekly" budget but I was able to do this since I have been under budget the past few weeks. Having the $$ extra allowed me to do the cereal deal at Hy-Vee and the Mega deal at Dillons where I was able to stock up on items I won't need for a while! I also picked up a few things at Aldi to have on hand for meals for next week in the event I don't make it to Aldi this coming week.
You can see my weekly dinner plan here! This week for breakfast we are having homemade pancakes, banana muffins and cereal and fruit. For lunch we are having leftovers, pb sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches. Lunch is usually served with veggies and fruit.
It's A GOOD WEEK...AGAIN! I have updated the Mega list. There are new and BETTER deals due to new cellfire coupons and printables...I have provided the links!
Please remember that that I get credit when you use the coupon links I provide for printing and loading. You can print coupon.com coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here... NEW ONES CAME OUT YESTERDAY!
**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
- Kroger 8 oz (1lb.) shreds or bars of cheese=2/$3 ( Buy 4 and use $1.50/2lbs of ANY CHEESE coupon HERE to get these for only 1.13/1... That is a STOCK UP price!)
- 12 ct. large Dillons eggs=.99/1
- Select varieties of apples=.88/lb. (any fruit under .99/lb. is a great deal!)
- Kroger 1lb. butter quarters=1.88/1 (Aldi price is actually 1.39 this week... stock up there!)
- Roberts Milk ranges from 2.99/1-3.19/1 (use .50/1 coupon to get these for 1.99-2.19/gallon... beats ANY price!)
- Delmonte canned veggies=2/$1 (Aldi price is .49/1 so stock up on Delmonte this week!) (you can also use $1/5 coupon to get these for only .30/can!)
- Kroger 12 pcks of canned tomatoes=5.99/1 or only .49/can... same as Aldi price. You also might have $$/$$ coupons that came in a Dillons mailer that will make this a better deal!
- Kroger Pints of ice cream=1.99/1 (same as Aldi price)
- International Delight creamer=1.99/1 (I pay this for coffeemate after coupon and this is the same price as Aldi brand)
- Kroger spices=25% off
- Honey Suckle 85% lean ground turkey=1.59/lb. (great price!)
Buy 10 participating items, save $5 instantly at checkout. There is usually a limit of 3 (30 items ) per transaction... BUT I DON'T THINK THERE IS A LIMIT THIS TIME FROM WHAT I HAVE READ. See your ad for a complete list of participating products -I am listing what I think are the best deals.
Prices below include the .50/item discount **I UPDATED AND ADDED NEW ITEMS**
- Nestle Chocolate Chips=1.99/1 (use .50/1 coupon (came out this weekend) to get these for only .99/1... beats Aldi price of 1.59/1!)
- Carnation Evaporated Milk=.69/1 (use .50/2 to get these for only .19/1!!!)
- Hormel Chili=.79/1 (possible $2/3 coupon available making these .12/1!)
- Sunshine Cheez-its=.99/1 (use $1.50/2 coupon to get these for only .25/box or .75/1 printable that was available a while back to get these FREE!)
- Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies= 1.49/1
- Delmonte canned tomatoes=.69/1 (buy 5 and use $1/5 coupon to get these for only .29/can... GREAT PRICE!)
- Chex Mix=1.69/1 (use .50/1 coupons here and here combined with .50/1 shortcuts coupon or .50/1 cellfire coupon to get them as low as .19/bag!!!)
- Betty Crocker instant potatoes=.99/1 (load .40/1 shortcuts coupon here and cellfire coupon here and use with ..40/1 printable to get these +.20 overage!!!)
- Banquet brown and serve sausage=.89/1
- 32 oz. Gatorade or Propel=.50/1
- Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks=1.79/1 (use .40/1 coupon here combined with .40/1 shortcuts coupon to get these for .39/box! ** I BELIEVE THE CATALINA WITH THIS IS OVER**
- Quacker Chew Granola bars=1.79/1 (use .75/2 coupon to get these for 1.29/box... beats Aldi off brand price)
- Quacker instant oatmeal=2.19/1 (use 1.25/2 to get these for $1.56/1)
- Ball park Franks=$2/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for $1.50/1)
- Quilted Northern 12 double roll=5.49/1 (use $1/1 coupon here to get these for 4.49/1... if it is less than .01 cents a sq. foot it is a GREAT DEAL!)
- OreIda potatoes=1.99/1 (I have $1/1 coupons from a Dillons mailer making these only .99/1)
- Snuggle Fabric softer=3.49/1 (use $3/1 coupon to get this for only .49/1... or $1/1 coupon here to get this for 2.49/1)
- All detergent=3.49/1 (use $1/1 coupon here to get this for 2.49/1)
- Duncan Hines frosting= 1.17/1 (use .55/2 coupon to get these for .67/1)
- Hall's Cough Drops=.50/1 (use .75/1 or .35/1 coupons to get these for FREE + overage!)
If there are other items that you think are a good deal this week please let me know in the comment section or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
- Hy-Vee 1/2 gallon of O.J.=.99/1
- Hormel bone-in pork shoulder roast=.99/1b.
- Hy-Vee split chicken breasts=.99/lb.
- Hy-Vee 4lb. bag of cane sugar=1.78/1 (Aldi price for 5lb. bag is 2.70)
- Hy-Vee baking chips=1.48/1 (beats Aldi price of 1.59/1)
- Hy-Vee 12 ct large eggs=.99/1
- Blue Bonnet margarine quarters=.48/1 with in-ad coupon (beats ANY price!)
- 32 oz. Coffee Mate creamers=$3/1 (use $1/1 coupon available here last week to get them for only $2/1...same as Aldi off brand price) Or you can print the $1.50/2 that is available this week to get them for $2.25/1
- Hy-Vee quarts of icecream=1.88/1 (beats Aldi and Dillons price this week)
- Hy-Vee evaporated milk=.88/1
- Hy-Vee peanuts=$1.50/1
- Hy-Vee pretzels=10/$10 (same as Aldi price)
- Hy-Vee brand chex cereal=$1.50/1 (beats Aldi off brand price)
- 3lb. bag of yellow onion=1.18/1 (beats Aldi regular price of 1.60/1 and higher)
- 3lb. bag of Midwest grown Jonathan or Mcintosh apples=1.49/1 with in ad coupon
- 1lb. pkg. Grimmway farm carrots=.49/1 with in ad coupon
- Dole premium salad blends=$1.25/1
- Fall Squash=.48/lb.
- Hy-Vee butter quarters=1.38/1 (STOCK UP PRICE! and same price as Aldi this week)
- 1lb. rolls of 85% lean ground beef=1.77/1
- Pepsi 2-liters=.88/1
- Tony's Pizzas=$1.67/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for only 1.17/1)
- Hy-Vee thin sliced ham=2.99/lb.
- Mississippi Valley Gala apples=.77/lb.
- Betty Crocker Cake Mix=.77/1
- Midwest County Fair pail of ice cream=2.99/1
- Yoplait Yogurt individual cups=10/$4 or only .40/1 (Buy 12 and use 2 .75/6 cups of ANY BRAND yogurt coupon here and get these for only .28/cup... GREAT PRICE!)
- 2.5lb. bag of Country Pride frozen chicken breasts=4.77/1 (Aldi price for 5lb. bag is 5.99/1)
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Pillsbury® Crescents Save $1 Save $1.00 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Crescent Dinner Rolls.
BC Potatoes Save $.40 Save $0.40 when you buy any flavor Box or Pouch Betty Crocker® Potatoes (Except Potato Buds®).
BC Frosting Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy ONE TUB any flavor/variety Betty Crocker® Frosting.
Bisquick® Save $.60 Save $0.60 when you buy 40 OZ. OR LARGER Original Bisquick® OR Bisquick Heart Smart® Baking Mix.
Chex Mix® Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy any flavor 4.5 OZ. OR LARGER Chex Mix® OR Chex® 100 Calorie Snack.
Green Giant® Vege's Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy TWO any variety Green Giant® Frozen Boxed Vegetables.
Hamburger Helper® Save $.75 Save $0.75 when you buy THREE any flavor Hamburger Helper®, Tuna Helper® OR Chicken Helper®Home Cooked Skillet Meals.
Kix® cereal Save $.55 Save $0.55 when you buy any Kix® cereal - Kix®, Berry Berry Kix® OR Honey Kix®.
PB Italian Meal Bred Save $.40 Save $0.40 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Italian Meal Breads (Includes any Loaves, Breadsticks, Dinner Rolls, and Pizza Crust).
PB Rolled Pie Crusts Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy TWO packages of Pillsbury® Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts.
PB Refrig'd Grands! Save $.30 Save $0.30 when you buy TWO any size/variety Refrigerated Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits.
PB Sweet Rolls Save $.40 Save $0.40 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Sweet Rolls OR Grands!® Sweet Rolls.
PB Holiday Cookies Save $.75 Save $0.75 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Refrigerated Holiday Cookies.
Progresso® Broth Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy ONE any variety Progresso® Broth.
Progresso® Soups Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy TWO any flavor Progresso® Soups.
Romano's Mac Grill kit Save $1 Save $1.00 when you buy any flavor Romano's Macaroni Grill® Restaurant Favorites® Dinner Kit.
Yoplait® Delights(tm) Save $1 Save $1.00 when you buy any flavor Yoplait® Delights Yogurt Multipack.
Cottonelle® Save $.25 Save $.25 on any ONE (1) 4-pack or Larger COTTONELLE® Toilet Paper.
Huggies® Diapers Save $1 Save $1.00 on any package of Huggies® Diapers
LEAN POCKETS Save $.55 Save $.55 when purchasing 1 box of LEAN POCKETS® brand BREAKFAST sandwiches.
BC Cookie Mix Save $.40 Save $0.40 when you buy any flavor 17.5 OZ. OR LARGER Betty Crocker® Cookie Mix.
BC Warm Delights Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy ONE any flavor Betty Crocker® Warm Delights® Bowls OR Betty Crocker® Warm Delights® Minis Bowls.
Chex® cereals Save $1 Save $1.00 when you buy any TWO Chex® cereals.
Fiber One Muffin Mix Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy any flavor/variety Fiber One(tm) Box Muffin Mix.
NV Granola Nut Clusters Save $1 Save $1.00 when you buy ONE BAG any flavor Nature Valley® Granola Nut Clusters.
PB Cookie Dough Save $1 Save $1.00 when you buy TWO PACKAGES any variety Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cookie Dough.
PB Frozen Grands! Save $.75 Save $0.75 when you buy any TWO Frozen Pillsbury® Grands!® Biscuits, Cinnamon Rolls, OR Mini Cinnamon Rolls.Yoplait® cups Save $.50 Save $0.50 when you buy SIX any variety Yoplait® Yogurt cups OR any flavor Yoplait® Original OR Light Smoothies.
- $1.50/2lb. of any kind of cheese!!! (Target brand is 1.67/lb. bag this week... buy 2 and get both bags for less that $2!!!!)
- .50/1 Green Valley Steamers (I picked these up for .50/bag paired with a sale a few weeks back
- .40/1 Betty Crocker instant potatoes (paired with Mega sale at Dillons you can get these boxes for .20 or less... pair with e-coupon and get them FREE!)
Monday, November 2, 2009
I just found out that through the month of November you can sign up here to get $5 off the 2010 Entertainment Book and FREE SHIPPING! The book is $30 which seems pricey but once I started looking at all the great restaurant coupons in our area (Topeka, Lawrence and K.C. area) it looks like it might be a good buy. So if you are a family that likes to eat out and is looking for ways to do it on the cheap this might be a really great resource!
What about you? What are your experiences with the Entertainment Book? Is it worth it?
Scalloped Potatoes with Ham: Serves 6
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (Use .99 5lb. bag from Hy-Vee this week and this can cost as low as .60!)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (Used a 2 cup bag that I picked up for.99 at Hy-Vee during 6 hour sale)
- 2 cups chopped cooked ham (Used from a boneless Farmland Ham I picked up for .99/lb. It was 6 lb. ham and 2 cups is about 1 lb.=1.99
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (these are .59/1 at Aldi)= $1.18
- 1/2 cup milk= maybe .20?
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder=pennies
Sunday: Chicken Tetrazzini, bread sticks and steamed broccoli (green valley steamer)
Monday: Breakfast: cinnamon rolls (pillsubry that I picked up for like .50 as a part of a deal at Dillons) eggs, potatoes and apples.
Tuesday: Baked ham, sweet potatoes, fruit and possibly some bread
Wednesday: Hamburger potato casserole, broccoli and cheese green valley steamer, bread
Thursday: Pigs in a Blanket and mac and cheese
Saturday: I am not sure yet:)
So I have double duty on recipe posting since I never posted 1 from last week. So by tomorrow I absolutely promise that I will post my Scalloped Ham and Potato recipe and the Chicken Tetrazzini recipe I made last night. These dishes have now become family favorites because they were SOOO good... even the toddler ate it:)
Sunday, November 1, 2009
See how to get FREE GM CEREAL at Hy-Vee until Tuesday HERE!