Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dillons 11/4-11/10

**UPDATED... FOR SOME REASON THEY CHANGED SOME OF THE MEGA 10 PRICES FROM LAST WEEK... and I am wrong on the cheese deal. I had it in my head that 8 oz was 1lb. in the world of cheese but I think I am wrong... AGH! Please forgive me:) I corrected the price on this.

It's A GOOD WEEK...AGAIN! I have updated the Mega list. There are new and BETTER deals due to new cellfire coupons and printables...I have provided the links!

Please remember that that I get credit when you use the coupon links I provide for printing and loading. You can print coupon.com coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here... NEW ONES CAME OUT YESTERDAY!

**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
  • Kroger 8 oz (1lb.) shreds or bars of cheese=2/$3 ( Buy 4 and use $1.50/2lbs of ANY CHEESE coupon HERE to get these for only 1.13/1... That is a STOCK UP price!)
  • 12 ct. large Dillons eggs=.99/1
  • Select varieties of apples=.88/lb. (any fruit under .99/lb. is a great deal!)
  • Kroger 1lb. butter quarters=1.88/1 (Aldi price is actually 1.39 this week... stock up there!)
  • Roberts Milk ranges from 2.99/1-3.19/1 (use .50/1 coupon to get these for 1.99-2.19/gallon... beats ANY price!)
  • Delmonte canned veggies=2/$1 (Aldi price is .49/1 so stock up on Delmonte this week!) (you can also use $1/5 coupon to get these for only .30/can!)
  • Kroger 12 pcks of canned tomatoes=5.99/1 or only .49/can... same as Aldi price. You also might have $$/$$ coupons that came in a Dillons mailer that will make this a better deal!
  • Kroger Pints of ice cream=1.99/1 (same as Aldi price)
  • International Delight creamer=1.99/1 (I pay this for coffeemate after coupon and this is the same price as Aldi brand)
  • Kroger spices=25% off
  • Honey Suckle 85% lean ground turkey=1.59/lb. (great price!)
10 item MEGA EVENT... it's a GOOD ONE!
Buy 10 participating items, save $5 instantly at checkout. There is usually a limit of 3 (30 items ) per transaction... BUT I DON'T THINK THERE IS A LIMIT THIS TIME FROM WHAT I HAVE READ. See your ad for a complete list of participating products -I am listing what I think are the best deals.

Prices below include the .50/item discount **I UPDATED AND ADDED NEW ITEMS**
  • Nestle Chocolate Chips=1.99/1 (use .50/1 coupon (came out this weekend) to get these for only .99/1... beats Aldi price of 1.59/1!)
  • Carnation Evaporated Milk=.69/1 (use .50/2 to get these for only .19/1!!!)
  • Hormel Chili=.79/1 (possible $2/3 coupon available making these .12/1!)
  • Sunshine Cheez-its=.99/1 (use $1.50/2 coupon to get these for only .25/box or .75/1 printable that was available a while back to get these FREE!)
  • Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies= 1.49/1
  • Delmonte canned tomatoes=.69/1 (buy 5 and use $1/5 coupon to get these for only .29/can... GREAT PRICE!)
  • Chex Mix=1.69/1 (use .50/1 coupons here and here combined with .50/1 shortcuts coupon or .50/1 cellfire coupon to get them as low as .19/bag!!!)
  • Betty Crocker instant potatoes=.99/1 (load .40/1 shortcuts coupon here and cellfire coupon here and use with ..40/1 printable to get these +.20 overage!!!)
  • Banquet brown and serve sausage=.89/1
  • 32 oz. Gatorade or Propel=.50/1
  • Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks=1.79/1 (use .40/1 coupon here combined with .40/1 shortcuts coupon to get these for .39/box! ** I BELIEVE THE CATALINA WITH THIS IS OVER**
  • Quacker Chew Granola bars=1.79/1 (use .75/2 coupon to get these for 1.29/box... beats Aldi off brand price)
  • Quacker instant oatmeal=2.19/1 (use 1.25/2 to get these for $1.56/1)
  • Ball park Franks=$2/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for $1.50/1)
  • Quilted Northern 12 double roll=5.49/1 (use $1/1 coupon here to get these for 4.49/1... if it is less than .01 cents a sq. foot it is a GREAT DEAL!)
  • OreIda potatoes=1.99/1 (I have $1/1 coupons from a Dillons mailer making these only .99/1)
  • Snuggle Fabric softer=3.49/1 (use $3/1 coupon to get this for only .49/1... or $1/1 coupon here to get this for 2.49/1)
  • All detergent=3.49/1 (use $1/1 coupon here to get this for 2.49/1)
  • Duncan Hines frosting= 1.17/1 (use .55/2 coupon to get these for .67/1)
  • Hall's Cough Drops=.50/1 (use .75/1 or .35/1 coupons to get these for FREE + overage!)
To see how I saved 75 % with Dillons Mega Event look at this post HERE!

If there are other items that you think are a good deal this week please let me know in the comment section or email thegroceryweekly@gmail.com

If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.

13 comments:

Tasha T said...

But.....8 ounces is not a pound.

Shannon said...

In cheese world it is for some reason... most pkgs. that are 8 oz. say 1lb. on them as well.

blaireruch said...

If you got a sample of Betty Crocker Instant Potatoes in the mail this week, there is a .50 mf coupon enclosed. So that would make it free, even without the cellfire savings.

:)

Blaire

flemishe said...

Someone on a different board said the Keebler price went to 1.99 at their Dillons this week. Don't know if that's the same in Topeka or not.

Tasha T said...

Are you sure? My Kroger cheese isn't like that. But maybe the cashier won't notice.... ;) Good luck!

Shannon said...

I have a 24 oz. bar of Kroger cheese in my fridge and on it it says 8oz is 1lb.

flemishe said...

I verified tonight that Keebler went up 50 cents to 1.49 after sale, and del monte tomatoes went up 20 cents to .69 after sale.

blaireruch said...

Shannon,

I have a 24 oz. Kroger cheese bar in my fridge too, but it says 24 oz. and underneath that it reads (1 lb. 8 oz.). Do you think yours is a misprint?

Great job posting this week!

:)

Blaire

Shannon said...

OH.... I am a total space case. I thought it meant 8oz was 1lb. because for some reason I feel like I have heard that 8oz is considered 1 lb. in the world of cheese... I am probably absolutely wrong on this whole thing! Forgive me everyone:)

Shannon said...

Thank you S for the price verify!

Shannon said...

Tasha... thank you for pointing out the cheese thing. I am sorry I could not get it through my thick skull that I just might be wrong!

Lyndsay said...

Surf is included in the Mega Sale and $3.49 after the discount. The Wichita Eagle (and maybe other parts of Kansas?) had a $3 coupon for Surf in the Parade section last Sunday, 11/1.

blaireruch said...

Sara Lee sliced deli meat $4.49 - $3.00 printable coupons from awhile ago. $1.49 each! I got 6!

:)

Blaire