Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 11/2

Well last week of course didn't quite go as planned... never seems to:) So for one of the nights I substituted sloppy joes because I was in need of a really quick dinner and then switched some other stuff around. Here is what I have planned for our $50/week budget this week:

Sunday: Chicken Tetrazzini, bread sticks and steamed broccoli (green valley steamer)
Monday: Breakfast: cinnamon rolls (pillsubry that I picked up for like .50 as a part of a deal at Dillons) eggs, potatoes and apples.
Tuesday: Baked ham, sweet potatoes, fruit and possibly some bread
Wednesday: Hamburger potato casserole, broccoli and cheese green valley steamer, bread
Thursday: Pigs in a Blanket and mac and cheese
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: I am not sure yet:)

So I have double duty on recipe posting since I never posted 1 from last week. So by tomorrow I absolutely promise that I will post my Scalloped Ham and Potato recipe and the Chicken Tetrazzini recipe I made last night. These dishes have now become family favorites because they were SOOO good... even the toddler ate it:)

No comments: