Below are the best items I see for the week. My goal here is to get you the best price possible! I compare prices to Aldi because I believe if you can beat or come close to the Aldi price you are getting a GREAT DEAL! That being said I don't post everything in the ad, just the stuff that is a good deal.
Don't forget the TOPEKA STORE ONLY has some great March Madness deals going on and DOUBLE COUPONS ON TUESDAYS! See HERE for all details and daily specials!
- 26 or 32 load Era Detergent 2x=2.97/1
- Oscar Mayer bacon=$2.50/1 (same price as Aldi brand)
- 1lb. Blue Bonnet margarine quarters=.48/1 with in ad coupon (beats Aldi price of .59/1 for their brand)
- Cremette Pasta=$1/1 (same as Aldi price for their brand... some varieties are $1.09 at Aldi)
- Pepsi 2-liters=$1/1
- 16 oz. Pompein Olive Oil=3.99/1 (this is about what the Aldi price is)
- Pillsbury Cake Mixes=.88/1 (same as Aldi off brand price)
- Hunts 8 oz. tomato sauce=.39/1 (good price for this brand)
- Buckley Farms brisket point cut= $1.48/lb.
- Jack's Frozen Pizza=2.33/1
- 16 oz. Hy-Vee frozen strawberries, blueberries or cherry blend=$1.88/1
- Hy-Vee 56 oz. squares of ice cream=$1.99/1 (same as Aldi price)
- Hy-vee 10 oz. maraschino cherries=.98/1
- 93% lean ground beef rolls=2.99/1 (these are usually 3.50 and higher)
- Hy-Vee 10 oz box of leaf or chopped spinach=.99/1 (same as Aldi price)
- Hy-Vee 12 oz. Honey=$1.99/1 (I think Aldi price is more than this)
- Hy-Vee 24 oz. pancake syrup=$1.49/1 with on-line coupon (Aldi price is $1.60 and higher)
- Tender Green asparagus=$1.48/lb. (best price I have seen this season)
- DelMonte Gold pineapple=$2.88/1 (beats Dillons price of 2.99/1 this week)
- Ruby Red Potatoes=.79/lb.
- 16 oz. Red Ripe Strawberries=$1.38/1 (best price yet for this season!)
- Cabbage= .19/lb. (beats Dillons price of .39/lb.
- Stemlit organic Anjou pears=$1.18/lb.
- Sunkist 3lb. bag of navala oranges=2.99/1 (.99/lb.)
- 3lb. bag of mild yellow onions=.99/1 with on-line coupon (Aldi price this week is actually .69/1)
Keebler, Sunshine and Famous Amos cookies and crackers=50% off! The only prices I know of so far:
Keebler cookies $1.77/1
Use .55/2 from 3/7 SS (wait until Tuesday for DOUBLE COUPON DAY... Topeka store only)
Or $1/1 here
Final price w/o double=.77- $1.49
Keebler Wheatable crackers =1.84/1
use $1/1 from 3/7 parade magazine or $1/1 here
Use .75/1 coupon here
Final price= ?
Hormel Always Tender porkloin=$1.67/lb.
Use $1/1 coupon from 2/7 SS
Yoplait individual yogurts=.50/1
Use .40/6 from 2/7 GM insert or .50/6 here
Final price = .42-.44/1 (same as Aldi off brand price) (wait until Tuesday in Topeka and get these for only .33-.37/1)
(there is also a .50/10 Hy-Vee on-line coupon you can use also)
Bandaid 10-80 ct= 2.28/1
use $1/1 from 1/3 V insert
use $1/1 from P&G 2/21
Oral B toothbrush= $2.28/1
use .75/1 from 2/7 or 2/21 P&G
Final price=$1.53/1 or only $1.28/1 if you wait until Tuesday
Use .50/1 from 3/7 SS or HERE
Final price=$1 (or only .50 on Tuesday!)
Pillsbury Pizza Crust=$1.88/1
Use .35/1 from 1/24 or 1/31 SS
Final Price=$1.53 or only $1.18 on Tuesday!
Use .50/1 from this last weekend's inserts
Final price=$1.49/1 (wait until Tuesday to get these for a $1)
**Dillons often puts on sale for $1... so wait and you could probably get them FREE there!**
Remember the best way to support this blog besides your readership is to continue printing your coupons here! If you would like to see deals at other grocery stores be sure to visit the BeCentsAble Grocery Gathering here!