Saturday, March 13, 2010

National Pie Day

I am so thankful that SmartCouponing alerted me to the National Pie Day deals! I just happen to be in Tulsa, OK this weekend visiting my brother and I am excited to say that I will get to take part in the FREE slice of pie Marie Callender's is offering tomorrow! We are going there for brunch to celebrate a birthday I have coming up:) Here are the deals to be had for National Pie Day:

Marie Callender's:
FREE Slice of pie with any entree purchase.
Find a location near you HERE.

Morton's Steakhouse:
$3.14 for a slices of key lime pie (normal price for this is $10.50 oh boy..>_<)
Find a location near you HERE

Whole Foods:
Pie slices for $2 to benefit the Whole Planet Foundation and whole pies for $5.

This information was posted with permission by smartcouponing!

No comments: