Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dillons for 7/30-8/5

The Dillon's Mega Event is still going on! Please visit here to see all the great deals. You can also see my mega event store trips by visiting here and here. I just might have to go back for round #3!

Other great deals I see as well:
  • Kroger 6-8oz bars or shreds of cheese-1.68/1 (beats the Aldi price- their 12 oz or 3 cup bags are 2.89- that is .96 cents per cup or 4 oz. of cheese, the kroger price this week would be .84 per cup or 4 oz of cheese)
  • Tyson fresh chicken breasts are BIGI Free... check the weight you are buying but this might be worth it if you don't like buying frozen bagged chicken. Also there were .55/1 coupons in the paper recently that will be doubled to 1/1.
  • Kroger deluxe ice cream is 1.68/carton
  • Cantaloupe are 2/4
  • Gerber graduates are 10% off this week
  • One Touch glucose monitors are 19.99- there was a 20/1 coupon in the paper this past weekend so you can get this for FREE!
  • Farmland Hot dogs are 1.15/1- buy 2 and use 1/2 coupon and get these packages for .65/1!
  • Farmland Rope sausage is 2.59/1- buy 2 and use 1/2 coupon and get these for 2.19/1
  • Fresh green beans are .99/lb.
That is all I see so far. Be sure to share your mega event deals with use if you would like!

3 comments:

agapesmansion said...

I'm having trouble with the printer coupons, it says that my computer has the wrong configeration to print them, but I have no clue what to change. Have you ever run into this before?

blaireruch said...

I don't think the $1/2 coupon will work for the Farmland hot dogs. The coupon is for 16 oz. Farmland Premium Franks or Twister Dogs. The picture shows a different looking package, and the franks are beef. But the ad is for the cheaper jumbo or meat hot dogs. Oh well. If the Premium franks are on sale for $1.15, let me know though.

The Cottonelle 4 pack toilet paper for .99 is a good deal, I think. Use .25 coupons, doubled to .50 to get this for .49. I also have .50 coupons, but it is only for the Cottonelle with Aloe & E variety. I am going to see if these are also on sale for .99, because then they would be free! I doubt they are though.

So is .49 for 4 rolls good?
I normally buy larger packages at CVS when they are on sale, but I don't know how much I normally pay per roll. I guess this would be12.5 cents a roll.

:)

Blaire

blaireruch said...

At Dillons tonight I checked out the Cottonelle. I picked up the last one of the regular tp for .99, and had to get a raincheck for more (at 29th & Urish). The Aloe & E variety is not part of the sale.

Got some Diego yoplait kids on sale for $1.50. Courtlyn will be pumped tomorrow!

Got three Powerades at .89 each. Used 2 $1.00 coupons and one .75 coupon doubled to $1 to get .33 overage.

Best deal of the night:
Fresh Express Waldorf Chicken Gourmet Cafe Salad
free after rebate (peelie on product)! These are individual meal servings (but actually quite large), located by the bagged salads and they look amazing! They are priced at $4.99. I guess if you're eating fast food or going to a restaurant on a regular basis for lunch this wouldn't be a big difference, but whoa!

There was a coupon in last Sunday's redplum section for $1.00 off Fresh Express salad. It might work with this, and you could get paid $1.00! I was just so excited, I didn't want to wait!

:)

Blaire