Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Walgreens this week

This was from Blaire:
"Did y'all get all the free after rebate stuff? It's great this month! I used all my $5 RR from the diapers to pay for them.
  • The Tuf trash bags were 2/$3.99, and then you get $5/2 rebate, so you get paid $1.01 to buy them. (note from me: there are many sizes and counts on these. From my understanding they should all work- some are also 4.99 so they are still free. You can read more about this deal here)
  • Pert Plus 2in1 FAR + use the $2 man. cpn to make $2! I couldn't find the botanical extracts varities that go with the $3 coupon.
  • Olay Body ribbons and botanical fusions: Bought 6. Paid $20 - four $2/1 cpns and two $1.50/1 cpns = $9 - $7 RR = $2 (.33 each!) I hope to sell these for $1 or $2 at a garage sale and make a $4-10 profit!"
Thanks Blaire for alerting me to this and to H for the link about the trash bags! Also don't forget that about once a month Walgreens does put out a 5/20 or 5/30 coupon. I have noticed the trend to be around the 3rd Friday of the month. This is a great day to buy your FAR (free after rebate) items because you will "make money" buying them! So be on the look out for that!

3 comments:

Kahle said...

Must be my week for walgreens I am in need of trashbags, pepsi and paper towels! Sparkle paper towel 8pks are $5.49 then there is a .50 coupon from recent insert, making them $5 for 8 rolls.

coopncamsmama said...

I got a $5/20 good July 31st only. Going to go cash in on those FAR goodies!

The Barker Family Blog said...

There is a Walgreens coupon for today only, $5 off $20 purchase.

http://www.walgreens.com/hotbuys/default.html?ban=flh_store_5off_20