Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday... kind of

Since we have been traveling lately our meal plans have been a little off if you will. I went to the store when we got back last Monday and just got some necessities to make it through the week. We are leaving this Wednesday to say good-bye to some friends for a few days so that throws another kink into the meal plan idea for the week, and not to mention my regularly scheduled shopping trips:) So I am going to post what our dinner plan has been since last Tuesday until this Tuesday. Here goes:

Tuesday: Chicken Patty sandwiches, oven fries, and salad with raw veggies
Wednesday: Sausage/egg/cheese scramble over potatoes, grapes and banana chocolate chip muffins
Thursday: pigs in a blanket, mac and cheese, and salad with raw veggies
Friday: Grandma's b-day at Red Robin... my parents were generous and picked up our tab- what a blessing!
Saturday: My dad and husband were working on a computer in the late afternoon at my parent's house so we just ended up staying for dinner- grilled chicken breasts with cheese and red peppers- yum! we also had some potato salad and steamed broccoli.
Sunday: Wendy's dollar menu- we were out shopping all late afternoon for new clothes for my husband and it was late when we got done
Monday: sloppy joes/baked beans/veggie of some sort (I need to go to the store for a few things)
Tuesday: Bacon and Egg sandwiches/fruit/raw veggies and crackers

It hasn't been the healthiest eating these past few weeks, but we have eaten and when we get back this weekend we will be back into the swing of things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Eating is good.
Not eating is bad.
I prefer eating over not eating any day. :)

Sonshine said...

looks good to me! I know my kids would be in heaven eating with you this past week! :)

Enjoy your week!