Sunday, February 22, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for Feb. 23r


Here is my $50/week menu. At the bottom of this post I have included some ideas of what we eat for breakfast and lunch as well:

Sunday:
Chicken Parmesan, homemade bread, baked potatoes
Monday: Egg Salad sandwiches, crackers, fruit
Tuesday: Chili, cinnamon rolls
Wednesday: Chicken Fried steak, mashed potatoes and corn
Thursday: Dinner with parents
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: ???

I will post my chili recipe tomorrow so be sure to head back for that! Below are some of the usual options we have for breakfast and lunch.

Breakfast: Unfortunately in this house there are not many options.
  • Frozen pancakes (made from scratch and then frozen) and fruit
  • Oatmeal with fruit
  • Cold cereal (if you coupon long enough you will never run out of cereal!) with fruit
  • Yogurt with fruit
  • Eggs and toast with fruit
Lunch:
  • Leftovers
  • Meat and cheese sandwich,
  • Grilled cheese sandwich,
  • PB & J sandwich,
  • Mac and Cheese
  • Rice and veggies
Note: All lunches are usually served with veggies and fruit. This consists of what was on the sale for the week or whatever I might have canned in my pantry.

2 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Yummy Menu! Chicken Fried Steak is one of our family faves. :D

have a great week!
Sherry

Amanda @ www.kiddio.org said...

Mmmy, cinnamon rolls with dinner! Great choice :)