Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dillons: Pillsbury Catalina

**It is confirmed that this will work on the 10/10 items... see scenarios below for FREE items!**

It is reported that there is a catalina promotion on Pillsbury refrigerated baked goods. Between 2/22-3/21 you can purchase the amount below and get a catalina $$ off your next order. Here is the deal:
  • buy(3) & get 1.50 off catalina
  • buy (4) & get 2.00 off catalina
  • buy (5) & get 3.00 off catalina
Pillsbury biscuits and rolls are 10/10 this week. Unfortunately the items that are 10/10 are the small containers. So the crescent rolls are only 4 ct. and the cinnamon rolls are only 5ct. But hey FREE IS FREE!
  • Deal idea #1:
  • Buy 5 Pillsbury rolls (cinnamon 5 ct.)=$5.00
  • Use 5 .30/1 coupons (these are not Grands specific ones and will work)=-$3.00
  • Total=$2.00 and you would get a $3 off your next order catalina back
That is overage of $1.00!!! (you could also only buy 3 and still make overage)
  • Deal idea #2:
  • Buy 5 crescent rolls (4 ct. tubes)=$5.00
  • Use 5 .25/1 coupons=-$2.50
  • Total=$2.50 and you get a catalina for $3 off your next order back!
That is an overage of .50 cents!!! (you could also only buy 3 and get these FREE!)
  • Deal idea #2:
  • Buy 4 Pillsbury biscuits (grands)=$4.00
  • Use 2 1/2 coupons found here
  • Use .50/1 cellfire coupon
  • Total=$1.50 and you get a $2.00 of your next order catalina back
That is overage of .50 cents!!!

Thanks to Rebecca for confirming this promotion works on the 10/10 items!

10 comments:

Robin said...

It worked for me here in Hutchinson. I bought the 10/10 items and received the Catalina coupon.

The Barker Family Blog said...

I got a print out catalina of the deal and don't see why it didn't work! It seems like the products match up!

Gale said...

I'm new to this blog, so I need to find out what is a catalina?

I really appreciate the coupons, freebies and recipes. Thank you so much!

Rebecca Mom of 3 said...

It did work for me, but something everyone needs to realize is that the 10/10 items are the SMALL containers! It's not the grands, it's the itsy bitsy ones (crescent rolls of only 4, very small container of cinnamon rolls). I bought 2 cinnamon rolls, and 3 crescent rolls.
Used 3 25/1 for crescent rolls, and 1 50/2 cinnamon rolls. So, my total was $5 - 2.50 (coupons) = $2.50 and received a $3 catalina coupon off my next purchase.

And to Gale.. catalina is the machine by the register that prints out coupons. They have them at Dillons, Walgreens, and I'm sure a few other places.

The Bellands said...

Bummer. I bought 9 5ct. packages of the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (wow that sounds excessive, doesn't it? but they are good through May 20th and they are perfect for mornings when it is just me and the 2 little ones), and I didn't get any catalinas! I wasn't surprised because that would be a SUPER deal, but now that I read it is supposed to work, I'm bummed. Oh well, 9 breakfasts for $6 is an acceptable deal.

Oh, and there were still more (10+) when I was done (@ 21st & Fairlawn). :) They were in an island between frozen foods and the normal cinnamon roll spot. But since a catalina didn't print for me there (or at least wasn't GIVEN to me)...

Shannon said...

Bellands: FYI I was at 21st and Fairlawn today and my catalinas didn't print... I had to go to customer service so they could fix it... some of their machines aren't working properly. You can always go back and explain what happend and they will probably give you the money should have gotten.

Andy and Jennifer Hess said...

I live in Abilene,Ks. Does anyone know of anyone know of any Dillons stores in Kansas that Doubles up to $1? Thanks for your help!!

Shannon said...

Jennifer-

From what I understand it is all Dillons stores policies to double coupons everyday. Every store in Manhattan/Lawrence and Topeka does it. The computers should automatically double all coupons... even the ones that say don't double

Lisa said...

Jennifer -

The Dillons in Salina and Manhattan double coupons up to 50 cents. Coupons over 50 cents will not double, but will max out at $1.00. For example, a 75 cent coupon will mean a savings of $1.00 for you at Dillons.

Shannon said...

Yes that is how the Dillons in Topeka doubles coupons also... I am pretty sure this policy is the same for all Kroger (Dillons). See copy of coupon policy here

http://www.weusecoupons.com/upload/kroger/131-kroger-coupon-policies.html