Regular Deals for the week:
- Sterling Silver fresh gound beef=1.99/lb. (I always stock up at this price or less!)
- Packages of boneless pork loin=BIGI FREE!
- Kroger 6-80z. bars or shreds=1.88/1 (beats the Aldi price! Their 12 oz. shreds are 2.99 or .99/cup, the Kroger price this week is only .94/cup!)
- Kroger 10 pound bag of russet potatoes=2.99/10 lb. bag (Beats the Aldi price of 3.99/bag!)
- Dillons 1 gal. milk=2/$5 or $2.50/1 (this usually beats the Aldi price but last week most of the Aldi milk was under $2.50/gal around 2.33/gal.)
- Chef Boyardee pastas=.88/1 (use .75/3 coupon to get 3 for $1.64 or .55/1)
- Kroger Delux cartons of ice cream=1.99/1 (this is the same as the Aldi price!)
- Select boxes of GM cereal=1.67/1 (use .55/1 Lucky Charms coupon here or here and combine with .50/1 cellfire.com coupon and get this box for only .17!!!)
- Kraft Cheese=2/$5 or $2.50/1 (use .75/1 %2 milk variety couopns found in blinkie machines near the cheese section to get these for $1.50/1... chance are these blinkie machines might be out of coupons since Kraft as been on sale the last 4 weeks, sorry!)
- Yoplait Trix, Go-Gurt, Yo-Plus or Kids Yogurt=2/$4 (use .50/1 coupons combined with $1/2 shortcuts.com coupon to get these for only .50/1!!!!)
- Colgate toothbrushes=$1 (use .75/1 coupon to get these FREE!)
- Aquafresh toothpaste=$1 (use .75/1 coupon to get these FREE!)
- Red Bell peppers=$1/1 (GREAT PRICE!!)
- Organice 3lb. bags of apples=$2.50/1 (GREAT PRICE for organic!)
- Hormel canned chili w/beans (use .55/2 coupon to get these for .50/1)
- Apples=$1/lb. (great price!)
- Dole canned fruit (use .75/2 coupon to get these for .50/1!!!, I am not sure if our market got these coupons though:(
- Hunts canned tomatoes (use .40/2 to get these for .60/1... Aldi price is only .50/1) (or if you have the $1/5 Hunts coupon from shortcuts loaded to your card you could buy 5 and use 2 .40/2 coupons combined with the $1/5 shortcuts coupon and get all 5 cans for $2.40 or .48/can, which beats the Aldi price)
- Pillsbury biscuts or rolls (use .40/1 Grands sweet rolls to get these for only .20/1!!) *(use .50/2 biscuits coupon here combined with cellfire .50/1 coupon to get 2 for .50 or .25/1!!)
- Kroger 16 oz. sour cream, cottage cheese or dips (use 1/1 sourcream coupon from some dillons mailers to get this FREE!)
- Kroger tortilla chips or pretzels (same as Aldi price!)
*Don't forget our Dillons double coupons up to a $1. If you are not sure on your store's policy ask a manager. If you are not sure what "doubling coupons" means please be sure to read here!*
One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons from the coupons.com widget found here. You can also be sure to spread the word to friends and family that share our same Dillons ad in these great cities: Topeka, Lawrence, Winfield, Arkansas City, Hutchinson and Wellington.
***Be sure to check out cellfire.com and shortcuts.com for great E-Coupons that can be added to your Kroger card!
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here. Also be sure to visit Cara's blog here for the scoop on Apple Market deals!