Friday, February 27, 2009

Serious Savings!

I think the coupon fairy was out today because I kept finding coupons all over the store! Not from blinkie machines, but from people who must not have wanted their coupons. So I ended up with more Pillsbury items than I planned, but hey they were FREE!

Here is a summary of my BEST savings today:
  • 12 cans of 4ct. Pillsbury cresent rolls=$12.00
  • 7 cans of 5ct. Pillsbury cinnamon rolls=$7.00
  • 4 cans of 4ct Pillsbury grands biscuits=$4.00
  • 1 3 lb. package of Kroger frozen chicken breasts=4.98 (3-day sale special!)
  • 1 16 oz. tub of Kroger sour cream=$1.00
  • 2 Bic Soliel 4 ct. razor cartridges on MS for 1.89/1=3.78
Total before coupons and catalinas=$32.76
  • - 12 .25/1 Pillsbury cresent roll coupons=-$6.00
  • -7 .30/1 Pillsbury sweet roll coupons=-$4.20
  • -2 1/2 Pillsbury grands copuons=-$2.00
  • -.50/1 grands Shortcuts coupon
  • -$1.50/ poultry purchase coupon (came in my Dillons mailer)
  • -1/1 Kroger sour cream (came in my Dillons mailer)
  • -2 2/1 Bic Soliel coupons (found on the package)=-$4.00
Total after coupons=$13.56

I got back $13 in catalinas for purchasing Pillsbury Products! (3 $3 off coupons and 2 $2 off coupons)

So I only paid .56 cents for all of that!!!! That is a savings of 99% or only paying .56 cents for 27 items!

***NOTE: I did my pillsbury products in 5 SEPARATE TRANSACTIONS. You only want to purchse a maximum of 5 pillsbury products in one transaction in order to gain the most out of the deal!!!***

5 comments:

blaireruch said...

that is amazing, Shannon!
what a great trip!
i'm so excited for you!!!
i'm hoping to go out today and get some too!

:)

Michelle' said...

Was this day the last day of the 3 day sale on the chicken or the first day? Thanks

Shannon said...

Michelle- I apologize for not specifying... the 3 day sale ends Sunday.

thanks!

blaireruch said...

Ok, so I didn't make it out until today, but it was well worth it!
I got 29 Pillsbury items in 6 transactions and made $2.30 after all was said and done!!!!!

There was a lot of yogurt on MS at 29th and Urish. Dannon Crush Cup 4 pk for $1.19 with .55 blinkies doubled to $1, making them .19!

Activia Fiber yogurt 4 pk $1.75 - $1 mf = .75

Fiber One 4 pk $1.49 - .50 mf x 2 = .49

Also Kroger Comforts toddler wipes are on sale for $1 and there are $1 peelies = free!

Colgate Total toothpaste with bonus toothbrush $2.50 - .75 mf doubled to $1 - $1.50 cellfire = free!

blaireruch said...

I went back to Dillons on Sunday and got a few more things.

Starkist Tuna pouch $1 - $1 mf from Vocalpoint mailer = free!

Hershey Cacao Reserve Truffles bag on MS $1.09 - $1 mf = .09!

I got 9 more Pillsbury rolls!
Yum!

:)

Blaire