Saturday, October 24, 2009

A few Deals:

Here are a few deals I have been alerted to:

Print this coupon here and take it into Wolf's by the 31st and get a FREE Promaster Pen Set.. great for writing on photos!

Read here about an awesome diaper deal you can do on diapers.com for Pampers. One thing this blogger didn't mention that my friend told me about was that you could get another $10 off your total if you redeem 100 Pampers gift to grow points for a $10 off Diapers.com purchase coupon. After all the coupons the blogger mentions and the other $10 off coupon my friend got she was able to get Pampers size 4 for only .09 a diaper!!!! Doesn't get much better than that folks!

3 comments:

blaireruch said...

Thanks for the diaper deal! I followed all of Hip2save's instructions and everything worked, except I never got that magazine rebate offer. Still a great deal though! And the diapers will be here on Tuesday!

The Barker Family Blog said...

Blaire, you can still go to the website and print the magazine rebate. For making the purchase you are automatically getting it. Just go "play around" and add a few things to your cart and it will appear. It took me 2x for it to happen.

If it doesn't, let me know and you can copy my rebate form! That is all that you need is the form to fill out! You will save the extra $15!!!!

blaireruch said...

found it! you're the best! now it's a crazy good deal, huh? woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :)