Sunday, October 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Well I forgot my husband had parent teacher conferences last week (the perks of being a teacher:) so we didn't have what I had planned for 2 of the nights. The boys and I ended up eating with my grandparents one night and then eating whatever we could find the second night. Ryan was fed dinner one of the nights at school by the booster club and then he was on his own the other night:) So here is my $50/week plan this week:

Saturday: BBQ chicken sandwiches, coleslaw, baked beans
Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Pigs and a Blanket, mac and cheese and a veggie (from a can or the freezer:)
Tuesday: Scalloped Ham and Potatoes in the crock pot, broccoli, apples
Wednesday: Stir fry over rice, fresh pineapple
Thursday: Chicken Tetrazzini, green beans and whatever fruit we have left for the week.
Friday: I don't know yet... have a few plans to figure out.
Saturday: possible pot luck with friends or dinner with my parents

Okay I promise I will try and post my Ham and Potatoes recipe this week... sorry I forgot last week!

No comments: