Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am CONVINCED!

After numerous comments (thank you!) I am convinced that this cereal deal at Hy-Vee is a good one:) Many of the commenters have been paying under $4 for 6 boxes of cereal and then getting FREE Milk on top of that!

Buy 6 boxes of select General Mills cereal (prices are ranging from 2.49-$4.49/box) and get $10 off your total and then a coupon for FREE Milk! You can use various $1/2 coupons from recent inserts and even .75/1 Total cereal printable here to make sure you get the best deal!

See the rest of Hy-vee weekly deals here and don't forget about the 6 hour sale!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

When I bought the cereal there were some coupons (blinkies?) for $1 off 1 box of fruit loops or apple jacks. Most of the small boxes of cheerios and those cereals were only $2 each. After my coupons and everything, they paid me $4 to buy the cereal.