Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dillons: Ziplock Deal- JUST GOT BETTER!

Thanks to Elissa for point this deal out and thank you to Sarah for letting me in on the $5 rebate!!!!

At Dillons (Kroger) right now through the 1st of November you can get a $2 catalina for purchasing 3 participating Ziploc baggies!!! Here is what I did:
  • Bought 3 50ct sandwich baggies at 1.58/1=4.74
  • Use 3 .40/1 coupons=-$2.40
Total OOP= 2.34 and I got a $2 catalina back! I got all 3 for only .34!!!

IT GETS BETTER!

When you purchase 5 participating SC Johnson products on this rebate form (IT SAYS ZIPLOC!!!) you qualify for a $5 rebate! So keep your reciept and send in for the rebate to actually make $4.66 on the deal!

3 comments:

Josh and Sarah said...

Get a $5.00 rebate when you purchase 3 Ziploc products!

http://www.scjohnson.com/en/products/coupons.aspx

Saving A Bundle said...

There is a $0.55/1 Ziploc Evolve Bag printable at www.boxtops4education.com. Don't know if this type is included or not?

Shannon said...

I am sure they are but I didn't see them at Dillons.