Saturday, October 17, 2009

Swag Bucks... I am convinced

Search & Win
So I had coffee with a great friend this morning and she got her coffee for FREE because she used a Starbucks gift card that she earned through Swagbucks. I always thought using Swagbucks was a hassle but my friend who googles just about everything like I do LOVES using Swagbucks! So I am going to give it a shot and I thought you might want a shot to earn FREE gift cards also!

Just click the image above and sign up... it is so easy! You earn points just for searching!

Oh and my friend says that the more you search the more points you start earning per search... I am excited!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I like swagbucks more than mypoints. It seems like less of a hassle. Of course my points is probably better if you are going to be making online purchases.

flemishe said...

I have been doing Swagbucks for a while now (off and on--sometimes I forget to use it!) but I have received a few Amazon gift cards, and am now saving them up for maybe something larger. I dont know about the "more you search the more you earn." I randomly earn 1, 2, or 3 bucks, but I dont think there is any rhyme or reason to it. I've searched a ton before and have only gotten $1, but did a first search and got $3. Anyway, it's easy to earn!