Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dillons Oct 14-20

Here are the best deals I see this week. Please let me know in the comment section if I missed a coupon match up or a good deal. As always be sure to price match with your local ad.

One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here!

**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
  • Fresh ground beef=1.77/lb. (I stock up at this price)
  • Campbells Chunky soups=$1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for .50/1)
  • Honey Crisp apples=1.87/lb. (beats the 2.99/lb. price they were last week)
  • 1lb. tub of Driscoll's strawberries=1.99/1 (Aldi price lately)
  • Dillon's 1 gal. Milk=2.69/1 (I guess they are done with their $2.50/1 price so Aldi is really the better deal at 2.44 and less per gallon)
  • Folder's Coffee big cans=5.99/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for 5.49/1.. Aldi price for their off brand is 4.99/1)
  • Avocados=.99/1
  • Cabbage=.49/lb.
  • 1lb. bags of Kroger baby carrots=.99/1 (same as Aldi price)
  • 10lb. bag of russet potatoes=2.99/1 (Aldi price)
  • Buy 3 12 packs of Coke at 3/$12 and get 2 boxes of Cheez-its FREE! They say it is a $6.34 value so if you love Coke and Cheez-its this may be a great deal for you
  • Ragu=3/$5 (use $.75/2 coupon to get these for 1.17/1... Aldi price for off brand is .99/1)
  • Pork butt roast=.99/lb. (great price!)
  • Pillsbury cake mix=.99/1
  • 32 oz. International Delight creamer=1.99/1 (same as Aldi off brand price)
  • Tony's Frozen pizzas=$2/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get them for only $1.50/1... good price)
  • 24 oz. Kroger sour cream or cottage cheese=1.98/1 (Aldi price lately for cottage cheese has been 1.88/1 24 oz. and .88/1 16 oz. sour cream)
  • Kroger 40 ct. cough drops= .79/1
10 item MEGA EVENT!
Buy any 10 participating items from the list below or other marked items in the store and receive an instant $5 off at checkout. You can do this deal 3 times in 1 transaction meaning you can purchase 30 participating items per transaction for a total discount of $15. Prices below reflect .50/per item discount.

** I know there is more marked in the store but I only saw one really good item in the add:
  • Green Giant Steamers=1.49/1 (after discount) use .40/1 coupon from recent inserts or .50/1 coupon here and here get these for as low as .49/1!!! GREAT PRICE!
If there are other items that you think are a good deal this week please let me know in the comment section or email thegroceryweekly@gmail.com

If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.

4 comments:

Elissa said...

I went to my Dillons in Lawrence and got some Ziplock bags. They have a sign next that says "buy 3 and get $2 off you next purchase". I got some sandwich bags for 1.89 each and used .40/1 coupons(doubled).

Total 1.89*3=5.67
Coupons 3*.80=-2.40
Total 3.27 and got coupon for $2

I thought it was a good deal, you might find better.

flemishe said...

Why not buy the Roberts milk? It is $2.99 a gallon, and the inserts frequently have 50 cents off one gallon, doubling to a dollar. The 8/9 KC inserts have one that expires 11/30. I just used it yesterday and I got my milk for $1.99. It says do not double on the Q, but it begins with a "5", so it does automatically double at Dillons.

Shannon said...

Hey Sherri-

I didn't know that Roberts had lowered their prices on milk... they used to be $3.50 a gallon last time I checked.

Great idea to start buying that and using the coupon!

Josh and Sarah said...

I think the printable coupons for the Green Giant Steamers are not longer available :(