Monday, October 13, 2008

Menu Plan Monday (Oct. 13)


Sunday:
Eating at my parent's house
Monday: Tacos with all the fixings, chips and salsa, corn and pineapple
Tuesday: Bruschetta chicken bake, salad, garlic bread (this is a new recipe for our family this week. I will let you know how we like it and post the price break down on this tomorrow!)
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Pie, steamed carrots, apple slices
Thursday: Sandwiches on the go
Friday: Pizza (you can see the crust recipe I use here)and raw veggies
Saturday: Out of Town at my mother in law's house. She is a fabulous cook so I can't wait to see what we are having!

If you are looking for a good way to determine how much you should be spending on groceries be sure to check my post here. See other great menus here!

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

The cheeseburger pie sounds scrumptious! I had actually looked at adding that to our menu this week, but I believe I put it on next weeks.

have a great MPM!

Michelle M. said...

I thought about making that Bruschetta Chicken Bake this week, too :) I hope it turns out well.

Tina said...

Sounds like a great week!

Mandi said...

Your menu looks yummy! I've been wondering if that bruschetta chicken bake is good. Have a great week!

Sharon said...

Great menu!
We've had the Bruschetta Chicken Bake several times. Always enjoy it. :)

Have a good week!

Sarah said...

Wow, I just noticed that you have a Friday pizza tradition. I probably heard that before but for some reason forgot. Also, I do think the link to the pizza crust recipe made it onto the posting... I'm curious.

blaireruch said...

Shannon,

I made the cheeseburger pie tonight and the family loved it!
Thanks!

:)

Blaire