Saturday, October 18, 2008

Walgreens: October Savings

Here is a breakdown of what I got at Walgreens this month:

I spent a total of $81.78 on my gift card and that includes tax. For October's rebates I will get back around $66 including my 10% bonus! So I didn't make money this month but I was able to stock up on great items we were in need of!
  • 4 Glade Flame less Candles (RR item)
  • 2 bottles of Listerine Smart Rinse (RR item)
  • 2 Crest tooth pastes
  • 2 Coffee Mate creamers
  • 2 Gillette Shampoos ($5 rebate)
  • 2 Oral B toothbrushes (Free after RR item)
  • 3 bottles of Windex ($3 rebate)
  • 3 bottles of Scrubbing bubbles bath cleaner ($3 rebate)
  • 2 Glade sprays for fabric ($2 rebate)
  • 4 Glade scented oil candle holders ($8 rebate)
  • 1 Rimmel make-up item (FAR)
  • 1 Energy shot drink (FAR)
  • 1 Men's Nivea body wash (FAR)
  • 1 Lypsyl (FAR)
  • 1 Loreal cleaning towelettes (FAR)
  • 6 Glade candles ($6 rebate)
  • 3 bottles of Walgreens brand ibuprofen ($5 rebate)
  • 1 Arm and Hammer laundry detergent ($1 rebate)
  • 3 bottles of Dimetapp (RR item)
  • 2 jumbo packages of Walgreens brand diapers
  • 1 jumbo package of Huggies diapers (RR item)
  • 1 580 ct. package of Huggies wipes (RR item)
  • 3 bottles of Soft soap body wash (RR item)
  • 3 bottles of Children's Tylenol (RR item)
  • 3 bottles of Tylenol cold medicine (RR item)
  • 1 Gillette fusion razor (RR item)
  • 1 3 pack of paper towels
  • 1 25 ct. box of storage bags
  • 1 bottle of bleach
All of this stuff totals $236.46 and I got it for $81.78! By using coupons and rolling my RRs I was able to save $154.68 for a total percentage of savings of 65%!

No comments: