Monday, October 13, 2008

CVS: Colgate Max Fresh Limit

For the month of October at CVS you can buy Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste with mouth wash beads (6 oz. size) for 2.99 and get 2 EB back. When combined with a 1/1 MF coupon this product is FREE! The limit on these is supposedly 2. A reader has reported that she bought 2 and her receipt does not say she has reached her limit. So.... that means the limit is possibly not 2! Let us know if you buy/bought more and what your receipt says the limit is!

Note: It is confirmed that the limit is not 2, however I am unsure of the actual limit. I bought another tonight (my 3rd) and my limit still is not reached. I am going to venture to guess that the limit is actually 5.

2 comments:

coopncamsmama said...

I bought 3 and it still had 1 more for reward.

The Barker Family Blog said...

I tried it today and it did NOT work. Bummer!