Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dillons 10/15-10/21

There are some okay deals this week. I will say that there are some great P&G deals to be had on body wash and shampoo and conditioner!
  • Ground round is 2.19/lb ( I prefer to buy this at 1.99/lb., but this is not a bad price either if you need ground beef!)
  • 1 gal. Dillons Milk=2.99 (Aldi price varies from week to week, but is comparable)
  • Kroger 8 oz bags of cheese=1.77 (beats Aldi price)
  • Folders big cans of coffee=5.99. Use .25/1 Mf coupon doubled combined with P&G online .25/1 coupon=5.24/1 (GREAT deal!)
  • A&W, Welches, Sunkist and RC cola 2 Liters are .78/1 WYB 5!
  • Quaker or Kroger cereal=1.98. Use .50/1 Captain Crunch coupon to get this for .98/1! If you get Dillons coupon mailers you may have a 1/1 Kroger cereal coupon!
  • Kroger individual cups of yogurt are 4/$10. (beats Aldi price!)
  • 32 oz. International Delight Coffee creamer=1.99. Use .50/1 coupon doubled to get this for .99/1! (GREAT deal!)
  • 5 lb. bags of Kroger russet potatoes are BIGI free. I do not know what the starting price, but it needs to be less than 3.79 to be the Aldi price.
  • Kroger spices are 33% off this week. (Aldi has a new rack of spices and each one is 1.09/1)
  • Duncan Hines cakes mixes=10/10
  • Selected Varieties of Febreeze are 6.99/1. This includes the freshmatics starter kit. You have a MF coupon for $5/1 and you can use the P&G online 5/1 coupon for an overage of $3.01!
  • Cascade=3.99. Use .25/1 MF coupon doubled and the .50/1 online P&G coupon to get this for 2.99 (I think the Aldi brand might still be cheaper?)
  • Oscar Myer deli shaved lunch meat is 2/$6. Use 1/1 MF coupons to get these for 1/$2. Not a bad price for good lunch meat!
  • Kroger Value packs of Chicken are %25 off this week!
  • Oil of Olay body wash is 2/$7. Use online BIGI P&G saver coupon combined with 2 1/1 paper coupons to get both for $1.50 or .75/1!
  • Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner= 3/$10. Buy 2, use online P&G BIGI coupon combined with 2 1/1 coupons to get both for 1.33 or .67/1!
You can access the online P&G saver couopn site here. All you do is load the coupons you want to your Dillons card. When you buy the product the coupon will automatically be deducted when the cashier hits the subtotal button. You then give them your paper coupons. It is that easy!

Let me know of anything I might have missed. As always don't forget to see Cara's blog for Apple Market deals!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing the new deals. I thought you might like to know about some more deals.
I found some great mail-in-rebate deals at Dillons last night! I actually made $4.50 on my shopping expedition! Visit my blog at www.attentiondillonsshoppers.blogspot.com to see what I found. Thanks!

Shannon said...

Hi Emily. Were the mail in rebates on the package? Also do you shop here in Topeka or another midwest store?

Emily said...

Shannon, I live in Wichita. One of the mail in rebates was next to the product on a tear off pad. The others are posted online. I have the links on my site: www.attentiondillonsshoppers.blogspot.com