Sunday, May 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 5/25

Have I been menu planning? The answer is no, not really. I have had an idea of what we were going to eat, but I never formally planned my last 3 weeks. We had some interruptions here and there and it all worked out. My grocery budget is still in tact and I look to come out ahead this month:) Here is my $50/week plan for this week:

Saturday: Hot dogs and burgers on the grill, baked beans, pasta salad, chips and fruit.
Sunday: Left overs!
Monday: Cheeseburger Rolls, green beans, and oven fries
Tuesday: Ritzy chicken, broccoli with rice
Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn
Thursday: Possibly left overs
Friday: Pizza as usual!

Ritzy Chicken is a recipe I got from a cook book that I purchased through Money Saving Mom. It is pretty good!

No comments: