Monday, March 29, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Last week was a week like any normal week but I somehow did not make what I had planned. With out realizing it I had enough on hand for 2 weeks worth of meals! It is weeks like these that make me realize all my hard work clipping coupons and deal shopping pays off! First I will tell you what my menu was last week:

Last Week:
Sunday: Meat Loaf, baked potatoes and green beans
Monday: Hot dogs with chips and guacamole
Tuesday: French toast with sausage and strawberries
Wednesday: Chicken and bacon quesadillas with chips and cheese dip and raw veggies
Thursday: Tacos with chips and cheese dip
Friday: BBQ Pork sandwiches with misc. sides
Saturday: I was out of town and the others ate with my parents

This week:
Sunday: Cheeseburger Rolls with mashed potatoes and corn
Monday: Chicken Tetrazzini, steamed broccoli and bread
Tuesday: Cheesy Penne Bake with salad
Wednesday: Biscuits and gravy with potatoes and fruit
Thursday: left overs
Friday: Pizza and raw veggies
Saturday: Not sure yet

I will post my recipe for what I am calling the Cheesy Penne bake tomorrow. I have so much FREE Ronzoni Pasta to use up I might just double the recipe and freeze some:)

No comments: