**Don't forget that the 21st and Belle store in Topeka is now closed, but the Fairlawn one is now open!!**
Please remember that that I get credit when you use the coupon links I provide for printing and loading. You can print coupon.com coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here **NEW ONES CAME OUT YESTERDAY!**
**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
Meat: Lots of turkey options and a few others just in case you are not turkey eaters on Thanksgiving:)
- Honeysuckle whole frozen turkey=.59/lb.
- Private Selection whole frozen turkey=.49/lb.
- Butterball whole frozen turkey=.99/lb.
- Boneless Pork Loin=1.39/lb. (crazy good price!)
- Cooks whole or half bone in ham=1.49/lb.
- Fresh Honeysuckle whole turkey=1.19/lb.
- Fresh Butterball whole turkey=1.39/lb.
- Private selection butter basted whole turkey breast=1.89/lb.
- Hillshire or Kroger beef smokies=$2.50/1 (Aldi price and I think there is a .55/2 Hillshire coupon out there making these only $2/1... good price!)
- Pork butt roast=1.39/lb.
- Tyson fresh drumsticks or thighs=.99/lb.
- Kroger 8 oz. bars or shreds of cheese=1.67/1 (use $1.50/2lbs. of any cheese coupon available here to get these for only $1.30/1)
- Folders big cans of coffee (33-38 oz)=5.99/1 (use $1/1 coupon to get this for only 4.99/1... usual price of Aldi brand)
- Kroger 16 oz. cottage cheese, sour cream or dips=$1/1 (Aldi price for sour cream has been .88/1, 24 oz. cottage cheese is usually 1.89 and higher)
- Dr. Pepper and 7-up brand 12 packs=4/$10 when you buy 4 or only $2.50/1 12 pack
- Kroger frozen veggies=.88/1 (beats Aldi price of .95/1)
- Private Selection or Turkey Hill ice cream=$2.50/1 (use $1/1 shortcuts coupon for the Private selection to get these for only $1.50/1... beats Aldi off brand price of 1.99/1)
- Kroger 14 oz. cans of broth=.59/1 (I am not sure on Aldi price these days but my guess is that they are around .50/can)
- Delmonte canned veggies=3/$2 or /67/1 (use $1/8 coupon to get these for .54/can (Aldi price for their brand is .49/1)
- Pillsbury Grands biscuits, sweet rolls or crescents=1.66/1 (use loadable .30/2 Grands, .40/2 sweet rolls, or $1/2 crescent rolls here and possibly here, along with .40/2 sweet rolls .50/2 crescents , .30/2 biscuits here) Biscuits=$1.21/1 after coupons, crescents=.66/1 (stock up price) and sweet rolls=$1.06/1 (all of these beat ANY price!)
- Duncan Hines cake mix=$1/1 (use .55/2 coupon to get these for only .50/1!)
- Duracell batteries=1.88/1 ** DEAL IDEA** Buy 6=$11.28, use 6 .75/1 coupons and total OOP=$5.28 and get a $5 catalina back to use on your next purchase... so that is only .28 for 6 packs of batteries!!! (I just did this yesterday and it worked great!)
- Fresh large celery=.88/1 (beats usual Aldi price of 1.19/1)
- Fancy sweet potatoes=.47/lb. (good price, Aldi has 3lb. bags this week for like .99 or something really cheap like that:)
- 10lb. bag of Kroger value potatoes=2.49/1
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.