Sunday, August 30, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 8/31

Here is my $50/week menu plan:

Sunday: Italian Meatloaf, Alfredo noodles ( thank you .25/1 Knorr sides I picked up a while ago), and salad
Monday:
Spinach bacon pasta toss, fruit
Tuesday: Sloppy Joes, Asian cole slaw and green beans
Wednesday: Baked Ham, baked beans, oven fries and fruit
Thursday: Skillet lasagna, salad, green beans
Friday: Pizza and raw veggies
Saturday: ???

I will be posting the Italian Meatloaf recipe on Tuesday. See you then!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was curious about how you save so much money on your diapers. I have occassionally caught a few of your ideas, but have been struggling a little to get them much cheaper than about 3 dollars off a package. And...there are usually only 30 diapers in those packages. Any better ideas?

Shannon said...

Hey Katie-

When I first started my goal was to never pay more than .13 a diaper because that is what Sam's club diapers were (at the time). After couponing for a while and building up my extra bucks at CVS and doing deals at Walgreens I paid practically nothing for diapers for almost a year! Since the deals have been sparse I watch for mark downs in the stores and for other deals to pop up. Lately I have been able to pay about $3 a jumbo pack... when I find good deals and have the right coupons. Diapers is something I always have my eye out for. Every week I am looking for a diaper deal and I stock up when I find a good one. I don't know if this helps at all but my best advise is to keep up with coupons. Often times you can print coupons long before you will need to use them. Be sure to check out babycheapskate.com for the best diaper deals of the week.