Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Apple Market Deals: 8/2-8/9

Yes that is right, I am going to start posting the Apple Market Deals as well! I have had a few requests to do so in the past few weeks since these are not posted anywhere at this time to my knowledge. The ad is now accessible online here!

I admit I do not shop there often so I am not familiar with all the ins and outs of the store. One thing I do know is that they will double coupons up to .50. Meaning if you have a .25/1 coupon it will double to .50/1. I am under the impression that they accept mf coupons from the paper and online, however I do not think you can redeem FREE coupons there. If you all have other knowledge please share!:)

I plan to post the deals that I know are comparable or beat another price in one of the other ads or the Aldi price.
  • 80% lean ground beef=1.68/lb.
  • Olathe sweet corn=8/1.98 (beats Dillons and Hy-Vee this week!)
  • Lays Chips=1.88/1 (good price and Hy-vee has about the same price this week)
  • 36 oz. Save brand ketchup=1.19/1 ( same as Aldi price)
  • 24 oz. Save brand applesauce=1.09/1 ( same as or beats Aldi price... It think theirs is 1.29/1)
  • Save brand saltines=.99/1 (same as Aldi Price)
  • Zucchini or yellow squash=.99/lb.
  • 1 bunch green onions=.49/1 (beats any price!)
  • naval oranges=.99/lb.
  • Oscar Meyer Bacon=2/$6 (use $1.50/2 coupon to get both packages for $4.50 or only 2.25/1... good price for this brand)
  • Oscar Meyer hot dogs=4/$5 or 1.25/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for .75/1)
  • Nabisco snack crackers (wheat thins, chicken biscuit)=3/$5 or only 1.67/1 (great price for this brand... use .75/2 coupon to sweeten the deal!)
  • Johnsonville brats or Italian sausage=2.88/1 (great price for this brand!)
  • Bar s dogs or smoked sausage=.88/1
If you see any other deals please let me know! These deals are good for the Auburn apple Market and the Seabrook Apple Market. Other KS locations that this ad is good for are named here!

3 comments:

Cara said...

I am so glad that you are doing this now! Thanks for all the hard work for all the grocery ads...it really helps!

Lisa B. said...

Go here: http://www.bar-s.com/coupons/ to get a $1/2 Bar S coupon and get those hotdogs REALLY cheap!

Winter said...

One thing that you should know the Apple Market in Topeka is that they sell Black Angus beef, which is bar none THE BEST our family has tried! It has so much better flavor and I have found most of it to be much leaner than 80% even.