Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NEW COUPONS!

It is the start of a new week and that means NEW COUPONS have been released for a few different sites.

If you are new to this blog I want to let you know that you can best support this blog by making sure you print and load your coupons from the links I provide in posts or by clicking on the widgets that are found on the right side of my blog. So if I post a printable or loadable coupon the best thing you can do for me is click through my blog to print/load it. When you type in the URL yourself I will not get credit for that.

Coupons.com just released some new coupons that are printable here! Below are a few of the ones I am excited about:
You can load the NEW Cellfire coupons here! These are loadable until next Monday and expire 2 weeks from the load date. I personally just load them all in case I happen to buy one of the items! See a list of these coupons here... matched with the Dillons Mega event you can get some GOOD DEALS!

You can also load NEWLY RELEASED shortcuts.com coupons here!

No comments: