Here are the regular weekly deals:
- Red Seedless Grapes=.88/lb. (anything below .99/lb. is a great price! and this beats the Aldi price of 1.48/lb.)
- 1 gal. Dillons Milk=2/$5 or $2.50/1 (Lately the Aldi price has been around 2.33/gal.)
- Kroger 6-8oz. bars and shreds of cheese=1.68/1 (This is a GREAT price and it beats the aldi price!)
- Pepsi 2 liters are on sale 4/$5. WYB 4 you get one FREE making this deal 5/$5 or $1/1
- Quaker Instant or Simple Harvest Oatmeal=2/$4. Get an instant $1 off 2 wyb 2 making these $1.50/1 Use 1/2 couopn to get both for $2 or 1/$1! (great price!)
- Kroger Value wheat or white bread=.88/1 (beats Aldi price)
- Kroger 26 oz. can of spaghetti sauce=.99/1
- Rubbermaid storage containers=1.99 (use 1/1 coupon to get these for $1!)
- Oscar Meyer Deli shaved lunch meat=4/$10 or $2.50/1 (use 1/2 coupon to get both for $4 or 1/$2... pretty good deal on this meat!)
- Farmland hot dogs and sausage rolls=2/$3 (use any coupon from the Farmland mailer to get these for .50/1!)
This sale looks like it is on frozen food only and there are not many options. This works like all the other Mega 10 sales we have seen: You have to buy 10 participating items to get an instant $5 off your total. You can buy up to 30 qualifying items in 1 transaction. All prices below are after the .50 discount per item is taken
- Kroger pints and Hagen Daas cups of ice cream=.49/1
- Nestle frozen lemonade=.49/1
- Stoufers or lean cuisine entrees=1.79/1
- Hungary Man dinners=1.79/1
- Ben and Jerry's ice cream=2.99
- Breyers ice cream 48-56 oz.=2.99
- Sara Lee pastries or pies=2.99/1
- Pillsbury toaster strudels=1.89/1 (use .35/1 coupon here and .50/1 from cellfire.com to get this for only .69/1)
- TGI Friday's appetizers=2.99/1
- 40 ct. Pillsbury pizza rolls=2.99/1 (use .35/1 coupons here to get these for 2.29)
- Freshetta Pizzas=4.49/1 (use 1/1 coupon to get this for 3.49)
If you see anything I missed please let us know in the comment section. If you have a question you can leave that in the comment section as well or use the e-mail me button at the top right hand corner of the page.
*Don't forget our Dillons double coupons up to a $1. If you are not sure on your store's policy ask a manager. If you are not sure what "doubling coupons" means please be sure to read here!*
One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons from the coupons.com widget found here. You can also be sure to spread the word to friends and family that share our same Dillons ad in these great cities: Topeka, Lawrence, Winfield, Arkansas City, Hutchinson and Wellington.
***Be sure to check out cellfire.com and shortcuts.com for great E-Coupons that can be added to your Kroger card!
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here. Also be sure to visit Cara's blog here for the scoop on Apple Market deals!