Sunday, September 14, 2008

CVS: My actual Trip

I usually stick to my plan, but this week I didn't becasue I have already done the Just for Men rebate and the Aleive is only available at the pharmacy and I was at CVS before the pharmacy counter opened. This is what I did instead:
  • 2 Purex=5.98
  • 2 CG wet slicks=7.98
  • 1 CG eye shadow=2.99
  • 1 Excedrin=3.99 (I posted a link to a coupon for this but it is for 24ct. and higher... sorry!)
Total =20.94
-2/10
- 1 BIGI wet slicks=-3.99
-1/1 CG coupon
- 1/2 Purex coupon
=12.95, and I got back 8.99 in EB.

I burned 4 EB on this deal which I normally don't do, but I had a large EB that was going to expire and I needed to use it! I have to confess that I hate "burning" EBs, but this served as a good reminder for me to remember that since all of the money of the world is God's money, then so are my EBs and he will still provide even in the midst of a few "burned" EBs:)

No comments: