Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Friends of the Libary Sale!

This coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday is the Friends of the library sale! It is located in Ag Hall at the Expocentre. Times are as follows:
  • Friday 6-9p.m. (MEMEBERS ONLY NIGHT... you can buy a membership at the door)
  • Saturday 9 a.m. - 5p.m.
  • Sunday 1-5 p.m.
This is a great inexpensive way to purchase used books! If you have been before and would like to give us more info about this please do. I apologize in advance if I bump you at this event... I get a little competitive when it comes to a good deal and I am in a mass crown of people:)

2 comments:

The Barker Family Blog said...

This is the best sale EVER and we go crazy! Watch out....between you, Blaire and I we'll be throwing elbows (haha...totally kidding)!

blaireruch said...

i just use my butt as a roadblock.
and i don't wear deodorant or shower for a few days in advance.
jk