Saturday, July 26, 2008

CVS for the week of July 27

If you got a 5/30 coupon it will be a great week for you! Even if you didn't there are still ways to come out ahead of the game so to speak. Here are the best items I see so far:
  • Kodak DVD's are 9.99 (get 9.99 EB back= FREE!) I hear that there were possibly 3/1 coupons found by Kodak machines during the free photo book week. I also hear that you can use a 2/10 CVS coupon on these. So you could get 2-5$ overage on these! These are limit 3.
  • Revlon Limited Edition make-up items are 9.99 (get back 9.99 EB=FREE!) use a 2/1 Revlon item coupon found in recent inserts and get $2 overage! These are limit 1.
  • Bandaid brand bandaids are 2.99 (get back 2EB). Use 1/1 coupon found in recent inserts to get these FREE! I am not sure on the limit of these.
My Deal plan if I had a 5/30...
2 Kodak DVD's=19.98
1 Revlon item=9.99
1 bandaid=2.99
total=32.96
-5/30
-2/10 CVS purchase coupon
-2/1 Revlon coupon
-1/1 bandaid coupon
=22.96+ tax and get back 31.97 in EB! That is a profit of 9EB! If you have a 3/1 Kodak coupon that is a 12EB profit!
note: The management at our Topeka CVS has said they will take CVS expired coupons. So you if you didn't get to use your 5/30 yesterday you can use it today. Even if you choose to not use this or don't have one you will still profit in EBs!

Now since I am not so lucky to have a 5/30 here is what I will be doing:
1 Kodak DVD=9.99
1 Revlon time=9.99
1 bandaid item=2.99
1 package of Charmin toilet paper=5.49 ( we are in need!)
=28.46
-2/10 CVS purchase coupon
-2/1 Revlon coupon
-1/1 bandaid coupon
-.25/1 Charmin coupon
=23.21 + tax and I will get back 21.98 in EB, so I will "burn/loose" 1.5 EBs... not too shabby I say!

Don't forget to check out other great CVS deal scenario's here!

8 comments:

Carlie Faulk said...

I thought the 5/30 was only good on saturday?

blaireruch said...

I plan to get the Schick Intuition Plus razor for $3.99 and use a $4 man. coupon.

Shannon said...

Our CVS in Topeka takes their own expired coupons, so if you didn't get a chance to use it yesterday you can use it today:)

flemishe said...

In your transactions, you have the CVS 2/10 Q. Is that a CRT or a printout from the machine?

Shannon said...

I guess I consider CRTs the same as a print out from the machine... so I should refer to it as a CRT I got from the machine...hope that helps! Fun to meet you this morning too!

Rini said...

The $2/$10 CVS brand coupon works on the DVDs? But aren't they Kodak brand?

Shannon said...

Rini- good question. I had read on slick deals that the 2/10 crt for a CVS purchase might work because these Kodak DVD's are a "CVS promotion" Kind of similar to how playskool is a "CVS specific brand". I tried looking for where I read this, but it is gone so this may not be valid- but worth asking management about. I didn't get a chance to purchase one yesterday since CVS is not capable of doing these DVD's so I was not able to confirm with management if this deal worked or not. Anybody else try it yet?

Shannon said...

I am sorry that should read "our CVS" in my previous comment