Friday, July 25, 2008

Free diapers AGAIN!

I know many of you have had trouble doing the Walgreens diaper deal because of the "pharmacy coupon" Many Walgreens stopped giving them out or they would take them away from you at the register. Well I have good news: you don't need that coupon to get the diapers FREE this time! For today (25th) and tomorrow (26th) the July Easy Saver and the August Easy Saver over-lap. This means you can use coupons from both Easy Savers for today and tomorrow ONLY. The August Easy Saver has the same $5 off the purchase 2 diapers coupon as the July Easy Saver and this week they are spitting out the $5 catalina coupons when you buy 3 packages.

So here is what you do. First make sure you have a July Easy Saver. Second go here to print the coupon from the August Easy Saver, or you can find it on Walgreens.com Many stores don't put out these booklets until Sunday even though they start today. Third, do this deal:

Buy 3 packages of Walgreens brand jumbo diapers marked at 5.99/1
total=17.97
-July Easy Saver coupon of 5/2 (because you are buying 3 packages it will take a total of 7.50 off- 2.50/per pack of diaper
-August Easy Saver coupon of 5/2 (this coupon works the same way as the July)
so combined this will take 15.00 off your total
=2.97+ tax.
I paid 4.31 OOP on my gift card this morning and then got back a $5/next order catalina. This means I actually made .69 cents!

If you still have the pharmacy coupon you could try using it too, however since this thing has been so controversial I just wouldn't.

Happy diaper shopping! Make sure you visit here to see what deals others were able to score this week!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

LOVE free diapers! THANKS, Shannon!!

Heather said...

I had trouble doing this deal at 21st and Fairlawn, but had success at 29th and Gage.

blaireruch said...

there weren't many diapers at 37th and Wana or 29th and Gage. I did it once at 29th and Gage, but when I tried to do it again, it was not allowed.

Blaire

Laura said...

Hi,

I found you through Money Saving Mom. Thanks for the detailed post and links! I was able to get 15 packs and I'm very excited!!