Friday, May 21, 2010

Huggies Couopns Reset?!

I know I had printed my max amount of Huggies coupons, but it is letting me print more this morning! Maybe it reset! Go HERE to see if you can print more of the following coupons:

Print $3/1 Huggies Snugglers or Movers
Print $3/1 Huggies Snug and Dry
Print $2/1 Huggies wipes tub and refill

Print $2/2 Huggies tubs of wipes (64 ct)
Print $1.50/1 Huggies Little Swimmers

Remember the great diaper deal going on at Dillons/Kroger stores! I know alot of my readers are pregnant so consider this a stock-up opprotunity! I recommend 2-3 pkgs. of newborns. 5-7 packs of size 1's. 7-10 packs of size 2s. If you think you will get a lot of these sizes as baby gifts then stock pile size 3. My little Levi has been in size 3s for about 4 months now. That is at least 15 jumbo packs!

No comments: