Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 4/12

Here is my "actual" menu from last week and then what I plan have planned for this week on our $50/week budget.

Last week:

Monday: I forgot about my left over Easter ham I had. Thankfully I saw this post on MSM and Ham and Broccoli quiche! It was super yummy!
Tuesday: Biscuits and gravy with potatoes and fruit
Wednesday: Cheeseburger Rolls (from the freezer), Raspberry Black Bean dip and green beans
Thursday: Chicken Tetrazzini, steamed broccoli and bread
Friday: BBQ at my parent's house. Some extended family was in town and we all got together on a whim.
Saturday: Date night with the hubby. Used a gift card and ate at Red Lobster.

This week:
Sunday: Left overs from BBQ at my parent's house
Monday: Jason's Deli (the company we have our Life Insurance through hosts a "camp" dinner every 6 weeks were they pay $3 toward everybody's meal. For our family we get $12 and we can all definitely eat for only $12 at Jason's Deli! Seth and Levi split a kids meal and then Ryan and I do the sandwich and salad combo... He gets the sandwich and I get the salad bar. The total is just under $12:)
Tuesday: Parmesan Chicken with sweet potatoes and Caesar salad
Wednesday: Hamburger Potato Casserole, green beans and apples with cream cheese dip
Thursday: Left overs
Friday: Pizza and raw veggies

I will be posting my recipe for Raspberry Black Bean dip tomorrow. I know it may sound gross but it is supper yummy! See you then!

1 comment:

Josh and Sarah said...

How do you make your gravy? :) I've never made biscuits and gravy... but I love them!