Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Well it was great having my husband home for 2 weeks! I feel revived and refreshed and am excited to get back into a routine!

As I planned my menu this week I was overwhelmed with just how much I had on hand to make meals. I guess I have been stockpiling on things with out realizing it because I have a list of 10 meals long that I have all the fixins for! And thanks to all the great cereal deals we have breakfast worked out for the next year:)

You will notice that I will be adding in a left over night in my menu plan. Over the last few months I have noticed that come Thursday we have enough left overs from the week to make a meal out of. So here is my plan for the week:

Sunday: Hot dogs, oven fries, cheese and some chocolate covered strawberries (a little "left over" items from my parent's new year's eve party)
Monday: Baked ham, scalloped potatoes (BC box I got free a while back), steamed carrots
Tuesday: Sausage broccoli pasta bake, fruit of some sort
Wednesday: Potato Soup, fruit of some sort
Thursday: Left overs!
Friday: Sausage pizza

Have a great Monday!

No comments: