Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dillons Mega Savings!

Below you will find what I did for my 1st round of the Dillon's Mega Event going on plus a few other really good buys!

Mega Event Items I purchased:
  • 4 Kraft Philadelphia cream cheese=5.96
  • 1 Nestle Toll House morsels=2.49
  • 1 Velveeta=4.49
  • 1 Hot Pockets=1.99
  • 1 Ritz Crackers=2.49
  • 2 Wheat Thins=4.74
Other items I purchased:
  • 2 cans of Nestle Good Start formula on closeout for 6.29=12.58
  • 2 Lysol Toilet bowl cleaners at 1.47/1=2.94
  • 1 Lysol Kitchen cleaner=1.47
  • 1 Lysol Bathroom cleaner=1.84
  • 1 Lysol multi purpose cleaner=1.47
Total=42.46
  • -$5 for purchasing 10 participating Mega Event items
  • -2 $1/2 cream cheese coupons=-$2
  • -$1/1 Velveeta coupon
  • -.50/1 Nestle toll house coupon=-$1
  • -.50/1 Hot Pockets coupon=-$1
  • -$1/2 Nabisco snack crackers
  • - Buy 1 Ritz crackers get a FREE box of Wheat thins coupon (this coupon expired 9/6, but our local Dillons has confirmed they do accept coupons up to 2 weeks after expiration)=-2.37
  • -2 $11/1 Nestle Good Start formula checks=-$22
  • - 2 .50/1 Lysol toilet cleaner coupons=-$2
  • -1 .50/1 Lysol all purpose cleaner coupon=-$1
  • -.50/1 Lysol kitchen cleaner coupon=-$1
  • -.50/1 Lysol Bathroom cleaner coupon=-$1
New Total=$2.09!!!! That is a savings of 95%!!!

6 comments:

Winter said...

Wow! I am so impressed right now! seriously, wow!

Winter said...

OK, I just found this, if you go to lysol.com you can print off $11 worth of coupons for Lysol! Then it will direct you to another page that will allow you to print off even more coupons for more of their company's products.

Unknown said...

That is amazing! I am new to coupons and I have been reading your site for a couple of weeks but I can't seem to find all the coupons you are listing. Please help!

Shannon said...

Stella-

Unless I give a direct link all coupons I mention come out of the KC star Coupon inserts. If you get the Topeka paper you will not get all the coupons the star gets. So I always tell people to get the star instead.

Kristin from Couponing to Disney said...

Great job!

liza said...

Its amazing! great job!
My favorite coupon site is clickmycoupon.com, here you can get coupons for Grocery Coupons, Restaurants, Hair Salons, clothing stores, Electronics, Pizza deliveries, Health and Fitness, Hotels, Automotive, Plumbing, Pet needs and much more at http://printable-coupons-cmc.blogspot.com/