One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here!
**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
- Red Grapes=.99/lb. (great price and beats Aldi regular price of 1.48/lb.)
- Fresh ground beef=1.99/lb. ( I stock up at this price or lower!)
- Dillons 12 ct. large eggs=.99/1 (about the same as Aldi price)
- Sun Chips=2.48/1 (use $1/1 from Sep. All You to get these for only 1.48/1!)
- All Suave hair care=1.28/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for .78/1)
- Kroger cheese 24 oz (6 cups) shreds or bars=3.99 (that is like paying 1.33 for 1 8 oz. (2 cup) bag of cheese... beats Aldi price!)
- Tony's Pizzas=5/$10 or $2/1
- Folder's big cans of coffee=6.49/1 (use .25/1 coupon to get this for 5.99/1... great price for this brand!)
- 3lb. bag of Johnathan apples=2.19 (that is less than .99/lb.... great price!)
- Bar S jumbo franks or bologna=$10/10 or only $1/1 (use .50/2 you can print here upon sign up to get these for only.50/1!)
- 20 double roll of Cottonelle=9.99/1 (use .50/1 coupon to get it for 8.99... would need to be at least 899 sq ft. in the package for it to be a good deal)
- Lysol household cleaners=50% off... use various coupons from last weekends inserts to get a great deal!
- Hormel Bacon=B1G1 free with the price at 5.29/1... each pkg. would end up being about 2.60/1... good price for this brand)
- Tyson fresh drumsticks or thighs=.99/lb.
- Kroger 3 lb. bag of medium sized yellow onions=1.87/1 (about the Aldi price)
Buy any 10 participating items from the list below or other marked items in the store and receive an instant $5 off at checkout. You can do this deal 3 times in 1 transaction meaning you can purchase 30 participating items per transaction for a total discount of $15. Prices below reflect .50/per item discount.
- Nabisco snack crackers (wheat thins/triscuits)=1.87/1 (use .75/2 coupon to get these for 1.37/1... good price considering Aldi price for their off brand crackers is 1.19/1)
- Hot Pockets=1.49/1 (use .50/1 coupon to get these for only .49/1)
- Lean cuisine=1.79/1 (use $1/5 to get these for 1.59/1 or use $2/3 coupon from Sep. All you to get these for only $1.12/1)
- Oscar Meyer bologna, salami or hot dogs=1.49/1 (use $1/2 hot dog coupon to get these for only .49/1!)
- Most of Kraft cheese selections=1.79/1 (use $1/2 singles coupon to get these for 1.29/1... good price for the brand, but can Aldi off brand cheaper)
- Philadelphia cream cheese=.99/1 (use $1/2 coupon to get these for only .49/1!)
- Velveeta=3.99/1 (Aldi off brand price is 3.49/1)
- Jello Pudding or gelatin=.77/1 (use .50/2 coupon to get these for .27/1)
- Nestle Morsels=1.99/1 (use .50/1 coupon from last weekends insert to get these for only .99/1 or use $1/2 from June all you to get them for 1.49/1... stock up! Aldi price is up to 1.59/1 now)
- Digiorno pizza=3.97/1 (use $1/1 coupons to get these for 2.97/1... great price for this brand)
If there are other items that you think are a good deal this week please let me know in the comment section or email email@example.com
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.