Sunday, September 13, 2009

FREE $25 Target Gift Card!



**UPDATED** This deal may not be as good as it once was:( Below is a comment from a reader- thanks to her for the update on this and I apologize that I didn't read the terms closer to find this info out for you all!

"Thought I'd mention to those that see this post that the terms have changed. It is now a free 7-day trial, and then $14.95 per month thereafter. You will not receive any gift cards until after you have been a member for at least one month. Granted, you would receive 2 GC ($50) for the $14.95 fee, but there have been enough people scammed by them with their billing and trying to cancel that it might not be worth it. Just my two cents. I signed up and sent away for my GC this summer and when I called to check on them, the company had no record of me even signing up because for some reason they never charged my card. Oh well! "

I did this deal about 5 months ago and worked out great for me so I thought I would share it with you all!

Nicole Savings Advantage offers a FREE $25 Target gift card when you sign up for the FREE trial! This deal is actually better than the one I did because now when you sign up you get a BONUS FREE $25 Starbucks gift card too!

If you like the money saving service this program provides then you can keep your membership, and if you don't then just cancel before your free trial is up and you will still get your gift cards!

To sign upClick Here or click on the image above.

To see all Target deals for this week be sure to check this post here!

7 comments:

blaireruch said...

can you do it again, if you did it last time?

flemishe said...

Thought I'd mention to those that see this post that the terms have changed. It is now a free 7-day trial, and then $14.95 per month thereafter. You will not receive any gift cards until after you have been a member for at least one month. Granted, you would receive 2 GC ($50) for the $14.95 fee, but there have been enough people scammed by them with their billing and trying to cancel that it might not be worth it. Just my two cents. I signed up and sent away for my GC this summer and when I called to check on them, the company had no record of me even signing up because for some reason they never charged my card. Oh well!

Estie said...

I just completed the information to get the free 7 day trial period, and it automatically deducted from my debit card the $14.95 monthly fee. Did this happen to you when you signed up? It even caused my bank to email me that there was irregular activity with my debit card. I was just really interested in the free gift cards! :) Just checking to see how it worked for you! Thanks for all of your wonderful money saving posts!

Shannon said...

Blaire I wondered the same thing... probably need to do it under hubby's name maybe?

Estie- It did not do that to me and I would email/call the company about this because it should not be automatically deducted... they would have to wait for the trial period to be over.

Shannon said...

Sherry- On the site I found this quote from them

"Even if you are not absolutely delighted with Nicole's Savings Advantage after your membership begins, keep the gift cards with our compliments!"

I was just wondering if you read somewhere else about having to be a member for a month before getting gift cards?

Shannon said...

Sherry-

Never mind... I see where it is tricky now... it says "after membership begins, which would imply you have to go past the trial period.

What a bummer... this was such a great deal a few months ago I seriously had no troubles :(

flemishe said...

Exactly--
They did get a little tricky in their "terms".