One great way to continue to support this blog is to print your coupons here! You can also now load cellfire coupons to your Dillons/Kroger card here!
**All prices with coupons assume the coupon has doubled**
Coupons mentioned are from SS, RP, GM or P&G coupon inserts from our local paper unless specified with a coupon link. To see which insert the coupon I mention came out of I recommend you visit this site here.
- Sterling Silver fresh gound beef=1.79/lb. ( stock up price!!!)
- Lay's chips=1.88/1 (great price for lays!)
- Red Ripe seedless watermelon=3.99/1 (avg. weight is 15lbs on these!)
- Dillons milk=2/$5 or $2.50/1 gallon (Aldi price is anywhere from $2.30-$2.40/1)
- 64 oz. Minute Maid juice mixes=.99/1
- 8 oz. shreds of Kroger cheese=1.48/1 (Aldi price is 2.49/12 oz so Kroger deals is better this week... stock up!)
- Both Pepsi and Coke 12 packs are on sale 4/$12.50. WYB 4 you get 1 FREE making them 5/12.50 or $2.50/12 pack!
- Kroger value pack chicken drumsticks or thighs=1.19/lb.
- Kroger Value whole chicken fryers=.98/lb.
- Oscar Meyer original, jumbo or bun length hot dogs=2/$3 or $1.50/1 (Use $1/2 coupon here or from previous inserts to get these for $1/1)
- Bar-S hot dogs=$1/1
- Kraft Miracle whip or Mayo=2.49/1 (use 1/1 coupon here or from recent inserts to get this for 1.49/1 (beats Aldi off brand price of 1.69/1!)
- Hellman's mayo=2.49/1 (use .60/1 cellfire coupon to get this for 1.89/1)
- Betty Crocker Suddenly salads=2/$3 (use .50/2 coupon from recent inserts along with .35/1 cellfire coupon to get both for $1.65/2 or .83/1)
- Van Camp pork and beans=2/$1 (great deal for these!)
- French's mustard=1.49/1 (use .75/1 coupons to get this for .49/1!)
- Kraft Salad dressing=1.69/1 (use 1.50/1 coupons from recent inserts to get these for only .19/1 or use $1/1 coupons here to get this for only .69/1!!)
- Weber grilling spices=$1/1 (use .50/1 to get this FREE!)
- Kroger tortilla chips=10/$10 (same as Aldi price)
- Colgate toothpaste=10/$10 (use .75/1 coupons to get this FREE!)
- Reach toothbrush or floss=10/$10 (use $1/1 tb coupons to get this FREE and .50/1 floss coupons to get that FREE!)
- Kroger dips, sour cream and cottage cheese=$10/10 (about the same as Aldi price)
- Kroger frozen veggies=$10/10 (Aldi price is .95/1)
- Kroger delux pints of ice cream or frozen novelties are 10/$10
- Fast Fixin chicken=$10/10
I have no doubt that I missed something this week being as the more pregnant I get, the less high functioning my brain is :) If you see a good deal or coupon match up I missed please let me know in the comment section. If you have a question you can leave that in the comment section as well or use the e-mail me button at the top right hand corner of the page.
If you don't live in this region or are looking for an ad for another store I hope you visit The Grocery Gathering found here. See Hy-Vee deals here.