Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Walgreens: $5/25 coupon

Go here to read about using a $5/$25 purchase coupon at Walgreens Wednesday and Thursday only!

Also as a side note I have heard many reports from friends and have been told myself that we are not able to get rain checks for RR items at Walgreens. Both cashier and managers alike have been giving out this information. I called customer service today to verify that this was correct and it is NOT! The customer service person told me that Walgreens is able to issue rain checks for RR items. I am currently awaiting a call back to find out how I can resolve this issue for myself.

If you were unable to get a rain check or for an item I recommend calling customer service and finding out how you are able to get one. You can find the number on the back of your receipt.

1 comment:

A Slice of Pratt Life said...

I was told they will give you a raincheck for the item at the sale price, but you will not get the RR, too, just the sale price.