Monday, March 16, 2009

Menu Plan Monday for March 16th

Here is my $50/week menu plan! For some reason that skillet lasagna keeps making back on there. Hopefully this week it will actually get made!

Sunday: Dinner at my parents house
Monday: Birthday dinner out on a FREE Chilis gift card! And b/c of all the birthday freebies I have been getting it will be a great day just using all those too:)
Tuesday: Ham and Cheese crescent sandwiches, crackers, fruit and raw veggies
Wednesday: Skillet Lasagna, salad, bread
Thursday: Breakfast: sausage and egg scramble over potatoes with cinnamon rolls and fruit
Friday: Pizza and raw veggies
Saturday????

I will post my recipe for my breakfast scramble Tuesday so come back then!

Also if you are looking for some tips on how to "Get Control of Your Grocery Bill you can see the 1st 2 posts in the series I have been writing here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tuesday is my day off and I enjoy setting some time aside to visit MPM bloggers.
Thanks for providing some inspiration for future menu plans. Happy St. Patrick's Day!Enjoy your week.