Friday, March 20, 2009

Hy-Vee Kids Club!

I apologize if you already know about this and I am just behind on the times:)

Did you know that Hy-Vee has a Kid's Club? I just found out this week that any child infant to age 12 is eligible to sign up for the Kid's Club. There are great benefits involved too! From my understanding you go to customer service and sign your child up. They will be given a name tag that they can wear in the store. When they wear this name tag they can:
  • Get a FREE drink in the cafe
  • Get a FREE cookie from the bakery
  • Get a FREE sucker from the pharmacy
  • Get a FREE baloon from the flower shop
Your children will also be put on a mailing list and be alerted by Hy-Vee when they have fun FREE events going on!!!

**If you know any other info regarding this program please let us know in the comment section**

1 comment:

Kate said...

I've never heard of this! I'm going to have to ask at my Hy-Vee. I remember when I first moved here, I asked them if they had a loyalty card. They looked at me like I had three heads. =)

~Kate
"Which Proverbs 14:1 Woman?"
http://proverbs14-1.blogspot.com