Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Points=FREE GIFT CARDS!

I have advertised this before and for the last few weeks the link in my sidebar has not been working but the good news is that it is working again so I thought I would give you all a reminder of what this program is:

How Mypoints works:
Once you sign up you will be sent a series of emails everyday (about 5). Note: these emails in and of themselves will not generate spam mail! You earn points for simply clicking through the email and if it is an offer you want to sign up for you earn extra points upon sign up. Regardless, you get at least 5 points for just reading the email! You can also earn points by completing the surveys they send. Another great point earning opportunity is to shop through mypoints. If you are going to be purchasing something online be sure to see if mypoints is an affiliate with the store you are shopping at. If they are you can earn points per dollar spent. Some stores offer 10 points per dollar!

How I have benefited:
So far we have gotten: $25 Barnes and Noble card, $25 Panera Card, $50 towards Chilis (we loves this place!), $25 Applebee's gift card and a $25 giftcard to Motherhood maternity. I am currently deciding on where to get my next card because I have enough points to redeem! I signed my email up almost 2 years ago. Once I saw how easy it was I even signed up my husband's email! We average 1 gift card about every 4-5 months.

This is a great way to eat out and buy new clothing on a tight budget! We have LOVED My Points! If you are interested in this please see the link in my side bar or click the link below

Join MyPoints NOW!

3 comments:

Candy Graber said...

I am in MyPoints and I just redeemed my 1st $10 gift card, which I'm pretty excited about. But just this week over 3000 of my points were reversed, they said it was a mistake and they were working on getting the points credited back to my account, but so far nothing. Have you ever had any similar problems?

Unknown said...

Hi Candy-

I have never had issues with the reverse thing, but I have had issues with some points getting credited. Usually this is my fault b/c I use the wrong email or something like that. When I sign up for something big like 500 points or more I always keep all the info. All I have to do is email the my points team explaining what happened and I get credited w/o problems.

You might try emailing them and see what they say. I find their customer service very helpful

Kate said...

I've been a MyPoints member for at least ten years. I can't believe it's been that long, but I joined before I started high school, so it must be. Anyway, I've earned many gift cards, even though I mostly just earn points from reading emails. If I did a lot of shopping online I could earn a lot more points.

~Kate
"Which Proverbs 14;1 Woman?"
http://proverbs14-1.blogspot.com