Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dillons: Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks Catalina

This week at Dillons (Kroger) Betty Crocker Fruit snacks are apart of the Daytona buy 10 items get $3 of your order or .30 per item. There is also a catalina that will print when you buy so many boxes, here are the catalina details:
  • Buy 3 get 1.50/your next purchase catalina
  • Buy 4 get 2.50/your next purchase catalina
  • Buy 5 or more get 3.50/your next purchase catalina
The price on these 1.88 this week, or 1.58 after the discount is applied Here is a deal you can do:
  • Buy 5 boxes=7.90 (after .30 per box is applied)
  • Use 5 .50/1 coupons that came out in this past weekends KC star inserts =-$5
  • Total= 2.90 and you get a 3.50 catalina back.
You make .60 overage!!!!

If you don't have 5 .50/1 coupons you could use 1 and then use 2 .50/2 coupons here to pay 4.90 OOP and get $3.50 catalina back and pay $1.40 for 5 boxes or .28 a box!!!

NOTE: You must buy 5 other participating Daytona items for this deal to work!!!

The rest of this week's Dillons (Kroger) deals will be up later today.

4 comments:

The Barker Family Blog said...

I don't think the Betty Crocker fruit snacks are a part of the deal. I hope I am wrong!

Heather said...

I don't think that the Betty Crocker fruit snacks are part of the Mega event. I think it is the Kellogs fruit snacks that are part of the Mega event. The Betty Crocker fruit snacks were $2.50 a box a week or so ago, and there are .50/2 coupons out there.

The Barker Family Blog said...

Heather is right. The BC snacks are 2 for $5 this week.

I did just notice that coupons.com reset their coupons and have included Nature Valley granola bars. Combining coupons w/ the catalina and the MEGA event makes it a pretty sweet deal!

House of Brungardt said...

I just got my ad for Dillons starting Wed. and the BC fruit snacks are part of the Daytona buy 10, get $3 deal. At my store they'll be on sale for $1.88. So the deal, then coupons, then catalina. I don't have time to do the math right now, but sounds like a good deal to me!
Janet