Saturday, February 7, 2009

CVS 2/8

This isn't CVS's best week but here are few deals worthy of note:

Gillette Fusion Gamer, Venus Embrace or Spa Breeze razor = $7.99, limit 1
Get back $4 in EB
Use 4/1 Gillette Fusion Gamer coupon coming out in 2/8 P&G=FREE!

Keebler or Nabisco (fig newtons, lorna doone, soft batch, chips ahoy, oreos, nutter butter, 5-8 oz, cheez-it, wheat thins, ritz, or club crackers 4-5.25 oz)= 5/$5
Use 2/2 ritz/triscuits or wheat thins couopn=FREE

Garnier Nutrisse or 100% Color= $5.99 - Limit 1
Get back $2 in EB
Use 2/1 coupon to get this for 1.99

Let me know if I missed anything!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm assuming there are ECBs for the Garnier? :)

Emily's Family said...

I just wanted to say hello and i Like your blog.

Shannon said...

yes $2 bucks... sorry:)

Marie said...

I thought the b1g1 free Colgate toothbrush/toothpaste was a pretty good deal.

Oh, and 6.99 for Bounty is a good deal. It was "on sale" at 10.99 at Target. I'd also recommend checking out the clearance bins at CVS. The one near me was just stocked filled with medicines and lotions and all kinds of great stuff.

blaireruch said...

Colgate Total toothpaste B1G1 free ($2.79 reg. price) with $1.50 mf = moneymaker!

Spend $20 in P&G, get Madagascar DVD for $15 off deal:
Pampers $9.99 - $1.50 mf (cheerios box)
Pampers $9.99 - $1.25 mf (Dillons catalina)
Crest weekly clean toothpaste $3.96 - free mf coupon from mailer
DVD $19.99 - $15 instant savings - $3 mf (google it) = $1.99!
Valentine's Day present for my kids! We own the 1st one, so this is going to be huge!

I got the razor too.
CVS baby wipes are a good deal at $4.99 for 240. We were completely out of those too!